Authors Note

Christiana: Vanshika is such a lazy person. All she does is eat, sleep, watch tv, read and repeat. And then she claims that she has got exams coming up!

Author: No! I've really got exams coming up. I don't just eat, sleep and repeat. *arranges pillows and blankets and puts a handful of popcorn inside her mouth*

Kris: Damn right! Vanshika is actually busy! The biggest Indian festival of the year is approaching. I am sure she is busy preparing for that too!

Christiana: No she isn't Kris. Vanshika hates shopping and preparing for anything. She is the biggest procrastinator. You are just saying that because you like opposing what I say.

Author: *screams at the television* No Flash!!! Don't change the fucking timeline again!

*Kris and Christiana ignore her while Ethan appears out of nowhere*

Ethan: Kids kids.. Why are we fighting again? I forgot what was it about. Was it because Kris scored more than Christy in Chemistry labs? Or was it because Kris had put another beetle inside Christiana's bag?

Kris and Christiana together: NEITHER!

Kris: We are talking about the fact that Vanshika hasn't updated in a while. I honestly think that she was busy with studies.

Author: *looks dreamily at Kris* Aw Kris. Why are you so nice? You are like a panda! Can I be your eucalyptus branch?

Christiana: *Glares at Author* Back off! You've been busy with the comic con coming up. You are more excited for that.

Kris: *Rubs his chin thoughtfully* Now that I think of it, Vanshika is quite lazy and is just making an excuse that her exams start from Tuesday.

Author: Krissy! Not you too! Oh c'mon, I am sorry. I promise to update in a while. I will update as soon as my exams end on the 25th.

Ethan: Oh c'mon Kris and Christy. I know you want to be back with another chapter but Vanshika is really busy and sorry. I think we should get off her back.

Christiana and Kris: *Glare at Ethan and then at the author* Fine we will get off her back. *they look dreamily at each other and start kissing*

*they both vanish into thin air*

Author: *sobs* Oh Kris. Why did you leave me for Heartless Christiana? Ethan tell me that you will stay with me. *Author hangs onto Ethan's legs*

Ethan: Sorry Vanshika. The only thing I can do is leave you to your sitcoms.

Author: *sobs when Ethan sails to a far away land* *looks at the television* Sheldon and Amy, marry each other already!!

Narrator: This was the story of Vanshika, the Chaste Diana of 21st century. The one who died with nine cats instead of a moon or bow and arrows by her side. Hang on and wait for Chapter 12. It is on the way. Till then, Asta la Vista.