10. Try To Burn The Bridges Down.

Now, for everyone who reads this, if you like this story even a little, it doesn't take more than a tap to click the star at the bottom of the story.
-----------------------------------------
'Where there is a flame, someone's bound to get burned. But just because it burns doesn't mean you're gonna die. You gotta get up and try'.~ P!nk, Try.
----------------------------------------------

Christiana's POV:

"I am really ashamed to say that the students of Westview High are capable of such cruelty. I never imagined in my wildest dreams that such an esteemed student of our school who has excelled in many subjects will do this. To say that I am shocked will be an understatement.", Principal Grey said.

And to say that I now feel guilty will be an understatement. I always did things without thinking of the repercussions, didn't I?

You see, we were sitting in the assembly hall where Principal Grey, Mr. Hunter and a few other important staff members were deciding how to punish Kris for what he did, which was actually done by me. Doesn't make sense?

You see what my shameful self had framed Kris by hacking into this Facebook account and posting a very amazing picture of Mr. Hunter, a teacher who Kris loved a lot. Note the sarcasm.

Bella and Alex gave me glances filled with a lot of questioning whereas Zach was not at school today. He was unwell or so he said. I am sure he was just skipping.

"Mr. Watson, please stand up. Do you have some kind of explanation for what you did or do you have to say something in your defense?

Kris stood up and looked a bit baffled as I am sure he had no idea what to say. I am sure he was going to say I did it. Now, even I felt a little terrified.

"I don't know what to say Mrs. Grey.", Kris squeaked out.

"What is there to say? The boy must be punished severely for such an act of contempt. I am not even homosexual. I am very much married to a beautiful woman and have one lovely daughter." Mr. Hunter's voice boomed through the hall.

"Mr. Hunter, please leave the matter to me."Mrs. Grey said in a chipped tone making Mr. Hunter shut up.

Principal Grey was a forty year old influential woman. Her authoritative voice made people give her attention and made them listen to her. She was a very nice woman but she could be very scary at times. Her job was turning her hair grey faster than ever but she still looked young. She had the kind of face that said that she used to be pretty in her youth.

"Kris, my boy, when we were discussing today's events among the teacher's council, Mr. Hill, Computer Science teacher provided us with some information on you. He said that you were too terrible with computers to attempt and succeed at Photoshop this accurately." This broke the whole assembly into laughter while I inwardly cringed. Kris's just squirmed and turned pink.

Mrs. Grey jutted her hand in the air making everyone go silent. "Kris, is there anyone on whom you have your suspicions? Anyone who is capable of hacking into your account, holds a grudge on you and can operate Photoshop with such accuracy? If there is anyone who is capable of framing you, please feel free to tell us. You don't have anything to be scared of, my child. Even though hacking is an offence by law, the real culprit will receive only a month of community service and a week of suspension." She gave Kris a kind smile.

Oh crap. Here it comes. I am screwed. I know what's coming next. Kris will surely take my name. I am rui-

"No Mrs. Grey. It was all me. It wasn't anyone else.", Kris said.