A Birthday To Remember: A Wattpad Birthday Special

The air is Beautiful as you step up to the front doors of the Underground Disco. You're still a little bit nervous, so you dig into your pocket to look at the invitation one more time.

It reads in Turquoise, New Times Roman font:

You are cordially invited to a soiree hosted by Chris Evans to celebrate Wattpad's official birthday party. Dancing, Swimming and Spaghetti will be plentiful. We do hope to see your Velvety face there. November 22nd, 2016 at Twilight. Please dress in your best Onesies and don't forget your Glow sticks for the present swap!

You take a deep breath and are about to walk inside, when the door suddenly swings with a Creak.

You're surprised to see Louis Tomlinson standing there in the flesh, all Shiny and Good-looking. You're not sure if you have the courage to talk to them right now, so you scurry inside like a(n) Koala and join the party, making a mental note to drum up a conversation with them later on over Ice cream.

Once inside, the party takes your breath away. Everyone is already Jumping wildly on the dancefloor.

Uptown Funk plays loudly from the speakers and you can't help but do the Moonwalk. You had always shipped Monica Geller and Percy Jackson so you're not entirely surprised to see them Clicking selfies together in the corner. Veronica Roth and RidingLife are having a rap battle in the centre of the room, while several Potterheads are gushing over the latest update of Becoming Beautiful on their phones.

The whole atmosphere is electric. It looks like Arendelle on Saturn in the middle of Halloween and you can't imagine anything better.

"Happy Birthday, Wattpad," you say with a smile, "Here's to another 10 years!"