4-Some things don't mix

The airport surprisingly wasn't crazy as originally thought. The college student an his professor were boarded on a plane bound for Boston,Massachusetts. Drew spent most of the flight looking at his medallion. Richardson was reading a book. The two sat side by side with their black jackets and ties.

   Tom had a red tie but drew preferred a white tie. Both wore black dress pants and loafers.

"So why did we need these clothes again professor?" Drew asked.

"First of all,call me Rich. If we're partners,we need to be professional. We're meeting an old friend of mine that came to me for a college project. Her professor gave references and I was one. Her name is Emily Green,she's twenty-one and knows a lot about the history of plato." Tom said.

"Cool but what's my nickname?" Drew asked.

   "Drew." Tom answered.

"What the hell?! That's not a nickname. People already call me that!" Drew complained.

"Good. Then you'll have an easy time remembering it" tom said.

"Ugh fine." "So we're looking all pro for a friend?" Drew looked at his new partner Rich.

"She's a lady. Don't you dress nice for ladies where you come from" Rich asked. Drew chuckled 

"Um don't take this personal but you're a little old for a twenty-one year old"

   Drew playfully argued with Rich.
"Ok I just wanted an excuse to wear the suit." The two laughed.

"So what did your father all figure out about that medallion?" Rich asked.

"I don't really know to tell you the truth. He never really said any thing so maybe he couldn't figure it out." Drew said "You never know." Tom said.

   The plane began to descend and it woke drew. His partner was next to him, snoring. He stared at the seat in front of him. Moments passed and the plane was grounded. Drew shook tom and his snoring partner stopped. "Wake up Rich." He said.

They gathered their things and left the airport via taxi.

   The cab driver let the two out right in front of Harvard university.

"Stick with me." Rich told drew.

"Roger that" he responded. The two walked through the campus and into the main building. After several moments of walking, tom lead him into the dean's office.

   Tom knocked "Come in!" a voice immediately said. He opened the door.
"Sorry to bother you sir. I'm looking for Emily Green. She's an old friend." Tom said.

"Of course. I'll get a hold of her Professor." The dean buzzed the professor on an intercom.

"Mr. Glass. A Florida university Professor wants to see Emily Green. Would you know where she is?"

   He awaited a response

"Yes. She just left my class to go to the library."

"Thank you" he ended the call "I'll have someone guide you to the library. It was nice to see Tom" the dean said "You too Donald."

   One of the dean's female assistances walked them through the campus to the library. This involved leaving the main building and going to a seperate building. The secretary departed and tom thanked her. After entering the massive library,drew was amazed.

"Damn."he said under his breath.       

   Ahead of them was a massive hall that led to a series of bookshelves. It was a two story library. The first floor had desks and tables with few bookshelves while the second had nothing but bookshelves. Stairs led to this floor. A young woman sat at one of the desks with one lamplight on.