12-Bad deal

"In!" Hunter pushed them in.

"Hey easy!" Drew said. Lynch then took the papers out of Rich's grasp. He handed the map to Emily.

"You'll be needing them." The medallion was also handed to her.

"What?" She asked.

"You and my men are going to dive at the location and find the city." Lynch cleared the confusion. "Meanwhile, I have some work for my two friends here."

"Wait a minute. She's going to need us. There could be more clues along the way." Drew protested.

"She betted find it for your sake." He cocked his gun and pointed it at the two men. "Go." Hunter led her to the hummer.

"Drew!" She yelled as hunter was forced to pull her back.

He shoved her into the hummer and a handful of lynch's men took off.

"Now onto business." He began talking as hunter came back inside. "Sit!" Hunter forced drew to sit down. Rich was forced out of the room by another man.

"Where are you taking him?" Drew asked.

"I'm going to look suspicious if the both of you are found dead here together. But seperated, it might change things a bit." Lynch said.

"Wait you just-"

"You are the son of Lukas Fox. You can't be trusted. I no longer need you."

"Your lady friend has the map and the medallion."

"So that's it? You're just going to kill us off even though you just offered us a deal?!" Drew asked.

"What position are you in to question my authority?" He leaned over drew.

"My father was right about you!"

"Your father is a thief. Where do you really think he found that medallion?"

Drew said nothing. He was too angry to say something that might get him killed right then and there.

"A helicopter is arriving to pick your friend up. The ocean will be his resting place. As for you, I think burying you alive in that library will turn heads." Lynch said

Drew finally said something smart.
"And of course you forgot that the authorities will question the disappearance of a college professor, his student and a Harvard student."

"What they don't know won't hurt them now will it? Who's to say you posed a threat to my life. Maybe I was forced to kill you because you stole my mrdallion. And your friend tried to hijack a helicopter while your lady friend tried to convince you to help me." Lynch cleverly said.

"Your evidence is little. Once i found Atlantis, no one would care what happened brfore." Drew remained silent. He scanned the room for an escape or any evidence of the chopper's location. Lynch looked him in the eye.

"Good. No struggle. I like that." He said.

Lynch put his phone on the table. "Tie him." Lynch told hunter.

His man used braided rope to tie drew to the chair. "Woah there cowboy. I like where this is going." He joked in the most serious time. It was something he was good at.

The two walked into an office room. Drew could hear bita and pieces of the conversation.

"We're close. Only the loose ends to burn away." He told hunter.

Drew stared at the unattended smartphone. "You're evidence is little." Drew quietly mocked lynch in his best Russian accent.

Hunter had foolishly left the door to the building wide open, making it easy to hear passing cars and crowds. Whenever a group of people or a car passed, drew jumped in the chair to bump the table with his knees.