16-X marks the spot

The captain watched as his instruments why's out of control. His compass needle spun out of uncontrollably as it couldn't decide on a direction. "Commander!" He yelled.

Riley Lynch wasted no time getting to the captain's room. The door busted open."I can't get a reading. Something is wrong."

"The storm is getting worse. The hull's been breached. I hope we're almost there." Lynch was unsure for once. He left the room to stand on the flight deck. The cold, heavy rain felt like a sure sign of something incredible.

The feeling wasn't mutual with his guests as they struggled for their survival.

"The only way we're getting out is if we wait!" Drew argued.

"Wait for what? Death?!" Luke argued back.

"Stop it! Drew's right."Jess said.

"There's no way we're getting there unless we boost eachother up. Someone would have to stay behind." Luke explained.

Everyone looked at drew and awaited a response but he was silent.

"He's right. There wouldn't be enough time for all of us to wait. The water would flood the vents before we all got in" Drew said.

"You guys get the pages and my medallion. I can catch up later." Drew proposed.

"No that's suicide. I'm not letting you do that drew!" Rich told him.

"I got everyone into this. I'll take a hit for the team. I'll be fine. Just go and do what I ask." He said.

"Drew."Emily looked at him with concern. "Just go." He said.

Luke looked him in the eyes "You be careful!" He said "I mean it!"

"Yeah" Drew said.

Luke boosted his wife up the wall. Then rich boosted Emily. Drew boosted rich and watched him disappear.

The water was rising too fast. It would have been to late to get into the vent for drew. The water started seeping into the vent.

The crack where the wall busted was too small to climb through. The vent was the only way out. Swimming was his only option. He held his breath and went under. The water stung his eyes but he needed his sight even if it was blurry.

As he entered the vent shaft, he felt the water grow colder. An air draft created bubbles. It pushed drew back but all he wanted to do was scream. Right in front of him, the vent shaft was ripped in half. He saw the other half of the ship float away from him.

Drew's half of the ship was sinking as the violent storm ripped the ship apart. He pushed himself forwards into the other ship's half. The small current carried him into a prisoner's cell filled with water. He grabbed handcuffs from the ground and swam out into a guard's room.

Using the handcuffs, he punched the window until it finally broke. The room began to drain. Drew quickly closed the door as he began to feel air in his nostrils. He took a minute to rest and took another deep breath. He then went under to finish his work. The door was once again opened.

He swam to the next room and repeated the process. After four more rooms, he looked outside at the dark ocean. The lightning shined off as it flickered like a broken light.

Right then and there, he realized his process to drain the ship was for nothing. In the distance, a massive wave was approaching.

"Ugh! This is bullshit! You have to be shitting me!" He yelled as he prepared to be rolled around with the ship.