11-Lost temple

The hummer convoy made it's way through the busy city streets of Sa el-hagar. Drew sat in the back with Rich and Emily while hunter rode shotgun and Lynch drove.

"Where are we going?" Drew asked.

"A private building I've bought out. It will be our HQ." Lynch said in his Russian accent.

He began to pull up to the abandoned building in the small city. He exited while hunter pointed a gun at them. A glock was terrifying unless you were the trigger man.

"Out." He said. The three followed the command.

"From this point on,you're only mercenaries." Lynch stated. "I don't need to get my hands dirty with collaberators of different sorts." He explained as he opened the door to a long upwards staircase.

Drew felt the cold barrel pressed against his back. They weren't ready to trust the three just yet.

"I still don't get why you needed my father." Lynch looked back

"Pardon?" He heard the words clear but wanted to see the fear in Drew's eyes but couldn't find it.

"You helped Flint use my father. Why him?" Lynch laughed.

"I was looking for the artifacts to sell. He knew about Egyptian history and the Greeks. I give him credit for that." They finally reached their destination, A room filled with crates of supplies.

"This is how everything is going to work." He popped open one crate of many and took out a small shovel.

"Hunter and a few of my men are going to accompany your allies at the ancient grounds. They will find the next clue." Lynch handed the shovel to hunter.

"We wouldn't even know where to start without drew." Rich stepped in

Lynch gave him a stare. "You will find it." He looked at drew now

"Drew and I have something to discuss. Your knowledge of Greek history will point out the way professor."

Drew only nodded at Rich. "Go." He told his partner.

"Glad we have an understanding. As if you even have a choice in the matter."

Hunter escorted them out with his glock.

"Now the only reason your father is still breathing is because we see no reason to involve him...yet. Besides,you are our greatest asset." Lynch began.

"You cut a deal with me because you know I can find the city." Drew said

"Please sit. We have plenty of time." He said to drew.

Drew sat on a wooden chair. "You are a bright young man Andrew Fox. But unfortunately,we hold all of the leverage here."

Rich looked back at the hummer as the armed men were prepared to shoot on any sign of an escape.

"What the hell do we do now?" Emily asked.

"Look for any Greek symbols." He replied

"Why would the Greeks hide symbols here?"

"Because plato claims this is where it all began. The meeting between Solon and a priest. It's where he was suspected to learn the location. The Greeks would have hidden some sort of marker for people to find it if they truely held knowledge of Greek history." Rich said

The two stared at remains of little ruins that were left behind. Most of them were torn down over time.

"Weird. I don't ses any sharpies around here." Emily cleverly said