7-The next site

Riley Lynch took his time strolling out of the historically rich site. He knew he'd won. He walked through the tunnels as he smelled the burning wood. He climbed out of the hole in the ground. His two bodyguards helped him out. Hunter was one.

   "Is our ship ready?" He asked hunter.

"Right out there sir." Hunter pointed at the aircraft carrier standing still on the ocean in the distance. Lynch handed the book to hunter.

"Give this to the prisoner. Make her figure out the next site." Lynch ordered.

   "Mmm. I can taste the tainted seas. We're so close Lynch. This book will take us to Atlantis. I'm sure of hit." Hunter said. 

"Yes. Watch this mountain. I don't want those two out of here." Lynch said.

"They're buried but I don't take chances. I need to make a call." He left his bodyguards.

   Lynch looked out to the sea with his cell phone up to his ear. "Mr. Flint. We're on the trail. It's getting interesting." He said.

"And the kid?" Flint asked. "Him and his buddy are good as dead. I'm pursuing the lead." Lynch said "Hmm. Update me." He hung up.

   Riley turned around to his men. "Get some mercs down there. Make sure they can't get out unless it's in a body bag." He said.

"You two,take one of the boats back to the ship." Lynch finished as he began hiking down the mountain.

   He heard what he thought were muffled gunshots. He stopped. Birds chirped and the wind blew. The sun was beginning to rise and he was exhausted. He called hunter.

"What the hell is going on down there?!" He asked. "The men are reporting signs of life in that hole. Are adversaries are very much alive." Hunter said

   "No shit! What else would they be shooting at down there? Zombies?!" Lynch yelled.

"Listen here. You pull those men out. We're wasting time. Deploy the plane and have it scan the mountain for them." Lynch hung up. He continued his way to the boats.

   He was confident that Tom and Drew wouldn't get off this rock alive. Their fate was in his plane's hands now... Or wings.

   He loaded onto a black dingy with three mercs. The boat moved and lynch pulled out a pack of cigars. He took one out,lit it with a zippo,and basked in his victory. He had just tricked his enemies into doing the work to recieve the book to the next clue. Now he would force his prisoner to reveal the next location by deciphering what's in the book.

   He watched the plane fly over him. A biplane with red paint and mounted machine guns flew over the ocean towards Jebel Musa. Now it was time to wait.