17-Atlantis

Drew opened his eyes to the dark sky. The rain had stopped but he still saw lightning. He took off his mask to see a clearer view. His shoulder stung and after noticing this, he covered it with his hand.

He stood up slowly. Now he noticed he was surrounded by trees. Alot of trees. It was a jungle. "Land ho!" He yelled as his voice scared away a flock of birds into the night sky. He was laughing in excitement. He took off his tank and sucked in air.

"He took one last look around him "well no beer bottles or cans. So this can't be a bad hangover." He said. He then started to walk through the massive jungle, looking for a tall tree.

He climbed the first one he found. After reaching top, he saw ruins of a brick tower that stood over the jungle canopy. "Bingo." He said as he began climbing down.

A branch broke, causing him to hit the ground hard. "Well if this was a dream, I probably would have woke up from that." He mumbled. He began limping towards the abandoned tower. As he approached, he realized something.

It was destroyed. A wall was busted out and there was nothing at the top. He walked the broken stairs to the top. As the sun began to rise, he saw the edge of the continent. The water of the black sea gleamed in the rising sunlight.

The light revealed a series of carvings on the floor. "Well that can't be right." He said to himself as he approached it. A massive sized continent was situated right where Santorini should be.

He cocked his head at the map on the black sea, he saw only an empty space. He traced the map of Atlantis to find his location.

He looked closer at the continent.

"A lighthouse." He whispered.

" He whispered

He stood up and looked into the distance. A massive round wall was in the background. "That must be the citidel." He said. He walked down the stairs and continued his trek through the jungle.

While running, he came to a complete stop. A large most seperated drew from the massive wall. "Well plato. Gotta hand it to ya." Drew laughed. He saw a brass wall right in front of him.