THREE

THREE;
AVENGERS

+++

PETER STRODE BEHIND MR. STARK, his chestnut eyes scanned the incredible building everyone better known as the Avengers Tower. Never in a million years he would picture himself stepping inside of it, let alone behind the one and only Tony Stark.

His head turned back to the man as they both stepped into the elevator. The boy crossed his arms over his chest as he silently waited for the machine to reach the top floor. He turned to meet Mr. Stark's intense glare on him, which made him lightly uncomfortable.

"I can't believe you're making me do this." Tony rolled his eyes, taking his phone from his suit.

Peter decided to ignore the comment and stepped out of the elevator, trailing behind Mr. Stark who walked around like he owned the place, which was basically true. It was his place.

Tony signalled him to walk into a big, illuminated room. The boy hesitantly did it with the man following after, Peter's chestnut eyes traveled over the room and the amusement took over his facial expressions. The room was a dream for the young boy.

"Who is he?" Peter snapped out of his thoughts at the sound of a voice.

"Someone who certainly didn't come to talk to you." Tony snapped.

Peter watched the man in awe. He knew he was the famous Clint Barton, or Hawkeye. The boy liked to watch the news and Clint appeared on them almost every day. His brown eyes traveled to a highly old man with tanned skin and crossed arms, then to the beautiful Natasha Romanoff, who sent him a smile that made him blush and look away quickly.

"I can't believe you made me come here just to see this kid looking at us like he hit jackpot." A tall, young man spoke out. Peter caught a strong Russian accent or maybe something close as he spoke. "I'm Pietro, Pietro Maximoff. This is my sister Wanda." The silver haired boy nodded at the beautiful girl next to him.

"I—Uh, hi" The young boy waved, gaining a groan from Pietro. "I'm Peter."

"Where did you find this kid?" Clint asked, frowning. "Is this some sort of trick?"

"You two," Tony faced the Maximoff twins. He confidently walked to them as he tapped the screen of his phone. "You must know who this girl is." He handed them the mobile.

"When did you take a picture of that?" The young boy asked bewildered.

"Shh, kid."

Peter closed his mouth and watched as the twins' clear, turquoise eyes widened at the sight of the picture. A little wave of jealousy hit him as Pietro smiled fondly at the picture of Cassie, his Cassie.

"Yes, we do." Wanda spoke, looking back at Tony with hopeful eyes. "I believe HYDRA still has her. We couldn't get them out of there when we escaped."

"Are you her boyfriend or something?" Pietro questioned, catching Peter out guard.

"W—We go—went to school together." Peter shortly explained, looking directly at Pietro's blue eyes. He wouldn't let him intimidate him.