SEVENTEEN

SEVENTEEN;
BADASS

+++

"THIS IS PATHETIC." Cassie groaned loudly as her body collided with the solid floor with a loud thud, her brown eyes scanned the massive training room and stopped in a pair of chestnut eyes looking at her with amusement.

"What? Too fast?" Peter mocked, titling his head to the side with crossed arms, a small blush appeared in her cheeks when she noticed the biceps in his arms. "C'mere."

"You know, Pete." She began, standing up with the boy's help. "I didn't know you were this badass." He laughed.

"I've always been badass!" He dramatically gasped, placing his hand on his chest, the girl snorted loudly. "You need to practice on your technique, anyway." Peter shrugged.

"Teach me, then." The brunette wiggled her eyebrows, then she turned around with a smirk forming on her features.

Her brown eyes looked at the open bottle on the table, a smirk appeared on her features when the object began floating towards Peter, who was too consumed flexing on the floor. He gasped loudly when the liquid landed on his already wet hair and shirt. Cassie laughed hysterically.

"Cassie!" He grunted, trying to not laugh as well, but he failed miserably. "Wait for my revenge, alright?" The brunette tried to stop laughing as he pointed at her, but it was useless.

"What are you waiting then?" Cassie placed her hands on her hips with a smirk. "Catch me if you can." Peter smirked as well as he tried to run to her, but the girl disappeared in front of him.

"That's not fair!" He groaned, rigorously looking around to find her, but she was silent as she paced around the training room. "That's cheating!"

"I'm here." Peter instantly jumped when he heard her voice behind him, Cassie laughed.

Before he could catch her, Cassie did turned invisible again and held his arm back and judo flipped him, something that startled him and made his jaw drop to the floor. She smirked back at him as soon as he opened his eyes to look up at her.

"Do I still need to work on my technique?" She exclaimed, stretching her arms.

"How did you learn that?" He frowned, crossing his arms over his chest. Cassie sent him a dismissive gesture. "It was impressive."

"Not as yours. You learned all that out of nowhere?" Cassie asked as she walked to the table to take her unopened bottle of cold water. "Or they came with your arachnid super-powers?"

"The second one." Peter chirped, taking a new bottle as well. "After that incident everything was so chaotic. It felt like puberty again."

"I thought you were in the middle of puberty." She joked, Peter rolled his eyes playfully. "But it serves you right. I saw the videos on YouTube this morning."

"So while I'm in class learning, you are here watching videos in YouTube?" He clarified, raising his eyebrows.

"It really sounds bad if you put it that way," Cassie beamed, sitting cross-legged in the floor. "But I found a really good documentary about World War II, you should watch it." The boy chuckled lightly.

"I'll keep that in mind." He nodded, admiring the side of her face.

They both exhaled tiredly. "Talking about history," The brunette spoke up after a comfortable silence between the two teenagers. "Pietro, Wanda and I are going to some museums and walk around the city this Friday. They want to know the city a little better. Wanna come?" She smiled, turning her head to meet his gaze. Peter smiled too.

"O–Of course." He nodded, playing with his web shooter.

"Perfect!" Cassie clasped her hands together with excitement. "Meet us here at 7, alright?" She asked as she stood up.

"Alright."

"I'll go take a shower." She smiled. "See you tomorrow! Remember: Friday!"

+++

Cassie collapsed on the massive couch and admired the ceiling with a frown. She was a little nervous for what was going to happen in two days–Friday–, and Tony teasing her every damn second made her more and more anxious about the day.

"There she is." Pietro's strong accent made her sit straight. Her eyes glanced at the two twins walking to her with smirks on their features. "Out little Juliet."

"Shut up, Maximoff." Cassie rolled her eyes and threw a pillow to him. He instantly took it in his hands and chuckled.

"I knew you liked him." The boy wiggled his thick eyebrows, making the brunette groan loudly. Wanda simply smiled happily. "It's quite obvious if you ask me."

"Can you stop?" Cassie buried her head against one of the pillows, trying to hide the blush appearing on her cheeks. "Hey Wanda, do you know how to kill him and make it look like suicide?" The twins laughed.

"You love me too much to kill me." Pietro sang in an annoying tone, making Cassie roll her eyes again. "What did he say about the date?"

"It's not a date." The girl instantly said, turning to glare at the boy. Wanda chuckled. "You two are going too, remember?"

"What if we get bored and leave you two alone?"

"Don't you dare."