FORTY SEVEN

FORTY-SEVEN;
KIDNAPPED

NOT EVERYDAY AUNT MAY allowed Peter skip school to stay home and rest a bit, so when it happened, he enjoyed every moment he could. He was sure it wouldn't happen again until he was in college, if not more.

Right when he was about to finish watching Empire Strikes Back for what it felt like the millionth time, his phone buzzed inside his jacket and groaned with annoyance when he realized it was Mr. Stark.

Mr. Stark
I know you're free. Come at the tower. We need to talk about the other day.

Without hesitating, he stood up from the rather uncomfortable couch and walked to his messy room to change into something more presentable for Mr. Stark. A loud groan left his lips as he quickly maneuvered to not step over the books sprawled on the floor, he pulled a random shirt and jeans from his drawers and walked out of the apartment with his backpack clinging over his shoulders.

He hated the fact that he didn't have the suit to help people and use the web-shooters to get to the tower faster, and he also hated the fact that he couldn't see Cassie on a daily basis like he used to. Long story short, Peter hated a lot of things lately, and it was starting to feel normal to him, which made him feel like a bad person.

The boy practically ran through the busy streets to get to the tower as fast as he could, and as soon as he saw it, he ran faster to get there in no time. Peter walked into the luxurious lobby and made his way to the top where the Avengers compound and apartment was, and of course Mr. Stark's office.

"You finally decided to come." It was the first thing the man said when the doors of the elevator opened.

"Sorry it took me too long." He mumbled quickly as he made his way to the station where Mr. Stark was working. "I could've gotten here faster but–"

"You don't have the suit, yes, yes, I know. Stop complaining, you're finally starting to act like a teenager." The man rolled his eyes and waved his hand to signal the young boy to go to the station. "It needs improvements, by the way."

"Wha–What?" Peter stuttered, too confused with the situation. He hated when Mr. Stark started to talk so fast, he couldn't understand a word. "Oh, right. The suit." He nodded shortly.

"I also made improvements on the web-shooters, they're faster and the webs are stronger. At this point they can reach anything." The man said as he circled the station and Peter. "Try them on–"

"Incoming call from Stella." F.R.I.D.A.Y. announced around the tower, but Tony was the first to answer.

"Answer it." He ordered quickly as he handed Peter the web-shooters.

"Hello Mr. Stark." Stella's voice echoed in the office and the whole compound. "I know we shouldn't have contact but I wouldn't have called if it wasn't important." Tony dropped what he was doing to listen.

"What happened?" He questioned rapidly, catching Peter's attention.

"I was calling to ask if Cassie isn't there? I can't find her anywhere, the last time I saw her was when she went to take out the trash, she's been out since then." Peter's eyes widened.

"What do you mean she's not there? I saw her walk into the house!" He exclaimed, and even Tony noticed the quivering in his voice.