33. Yes

!!!MATURE!!!

She smiled looking at how happy he seemed. "I could never say no to you, Christian," she softly said caressing his face.

He quickly slipped on the ring and kissed her on her mouth and she grew excited knowing what else was coming next.

He pulled back as he held her hand in his and beamed at her standing up. Bending down, he kissed her sweetly as his arms went around her waist. Gently, he pulled her up to stand along with him and she eagerly did so.

"Thank you," he whispered against her lips. "You made this my best birthday ever," he grinned.

"Let's make it even better," she softly said and to make her point, she once again, took his mouth in hers, her tongue exploring his mouth and relishing in the taste that was Christian's.

Not being able to wait any longer, Christian swooped her up in his arms and took her inside his room. Placing her gently on the ground again, his eyes bored into hers, as if he wanted to grasp in every little detail about her. Only realising that he already knew every little curve and dips and marks on her skin.

"I'm so lucky," he said and bent down to kiss her again and coaxed her to open her mouth and his tongue sensually played with hers. His hand went to the back of her dress and he pulled the zip down letting the dress pool at her feet. Pulling away from the kiss, he let his gaze wander, as if it was the first time he was ever seeing her. But to him, it did feel like it was the first time seeing her-- he just couldn't get enough of her. And every time felt just as special as the first time.

His hands trailed down the sides of her body to rest at her hips. The warmth spreading from his palm delighted her and her breaths got heavier with anticipation. She placed her hands on his shoulders to get the jacket of his suit off but before she could manage to get anymore of his clothing off, he had gently pushed her down and she felt herself lying on the bed.

Whining at not being able to touch him, she sat up, supporting her torso on her elbows when Christian pushed her back again so she was lying on her back. "Tonight," he said, his voice sounding as smooth as silk to her ears. "It's only going to be about you."

With that said, he buried his head between her thighs. His mouth peppered hot, open mouthed kisses over her thighs and she moaned at the exquisite feeling of his warm, wet mouth and stubble against her soft thighs.

He rubbed her thighs until his hands reached higher and higher till the apex of her legs. He continued trailing kisses upwards and reached her breast. His mouth started kissing and nibbling her throat as his hand rubbed against her sick folds-- his palm against her clit making her pant.

His mouth slowly went lower and latched itself around her tender, erect nipple and at that exact moment, his fingers found its way into her aching, soaking core. She let out a loud moan at the white, burning pleasure that had started to build in her belly. His fingers curled inside her as they pumped, his palm always rubbing against her nub. She was a panting mess underneath him and just a few moments later, she felt herself reaching her peak.

Christian pulled away from her beautiful breasts to look at her pleasured face as she tried to hold in her screams. He felt the trails of her pleasure cover his fingers. He gently pulled them out and continuing his kisses at a leisurely place, he reached her womanhood.

She was withering and thrashing as she felt his tongue lapping up her juices. He nibbled the soft skin of her thighs making her squeal at the sudden shooting pain but as his tongue darted out again to taste her, she could only feel euphoria coursing through her veins.