22. London

EDITED

Chapter twenty-two:-

Christian once again tried calling Tiara but, for what seemed like a millionth time, she didn't pick up his call.

"Alpha, the rogue has woken up."

"About bloody time. Those damned mutts have been unconscious for the whole bloody day!" Christian growled and thundered out to the cells a little further away from the Packhouse.

"You! Start talking," Christian demanded as soon as he opened the cell and walked in. Max upon Christian's orders locked the cell back up.

"I'm not one of your dogs. I won't do as you say," the rogue menacingly said.

Christian strode up to him as he picked him up by his neck, "When you are in my Packland, you will do as I say," he growled in his face.

The rogue clawed at Christian's hand around his neck as his face turned an unnatural shade of purple. "Leave... me," he gasped for air.

"Pathetic," Christian said and dropped the man as he fell on his knees and sucked in as much air as he could.

"Get up!" Christian snarled. When the rogue still continued to ignore him and rub his neck as if it would get him more air, Christian grew annoyed and pulled him up by his hair as the rogue squeezed his eyes shut to hold back his screams.

"What's your name, dog?" Christian snapped.

"Sam," the rogue looked him square in the eye.

"So, Sam, how did you know we were in the western part of the woods when you attacked us?" Christian calmly asked but his eyes looked like they were holding in a storm that was waiting to be unleashed.

"What makes you think I will betray the others and tell you that?" Sam spat.

"Do you want to live, Sam?"

"Not under your pathetic mercy. I'd rather die," Sam defiantly said.

"Are you sure?" Christian tauntingly asked.

"Yes," he replied as he held his head high up in the air.

"But you see, I don't want to kill you. I had other plans in mind but since you don't seem bothered by it, how about we make your death a little entertaining, hm?"

When Sam remained quiet, Christian reached into his pants pocket and pulled out a dagger and a vial. "Do you know what hurts us the most, Sam?" Christian satirically asked.

When Sam stubbornly kept his mouth shut, Christian took out the dagger and pressed it hard onto Sam's arm as his arm started to burn. "Silver," Christian said, an evil gleam in his eyes.

When Sam was still not shouting and withering like Christian wanted to, he slashed slowly and deeply into his burn as Christian saw with amusement at the screaming rogue.

"So will you start talking now?"

"I don't know!" Sam finally screamed.

Christian backhanded him making Sam hit the wall behind him. "What do you mean you don't know?"

"We just follow orders! They don't tell us anything!"

Christian brought forward the dagger and pulled it down Sam's face. "Who gives your orders?"

"Black! He's...the one in charge of all of us!" Sam screamed and brought his handcuffed hand up to his face.

"Black?"