SPIN OFF: The Prodigal Descendant

A/N: Hey guys, once again, I want to thank you all for the immense support and love that you gave to His Luna.

The world of Werewolves, romance and war continues with the spin-off book to His Luna called THE PRODIGAL DESCENDANT. You can go check out the book in my profile. It is completed!

Here's the summary and prologue down below.

All my love,
Neha Darcy xo

~•~•~

The Prodigal Descendant

Cyra Bree King is the Alpha of the Pack Full Moon; the descendant of one of the strongest and most important bloodlines. An arrogant and callous woman with a heart of gold. Her impulsiveness and hot-temper always gets her into trouble.

When her reign is threatened by the Vampires and the Wolves alike, she has to let go of all her compassion that she had been desperately holding on to and unleash the monstrosity that is her beastly Wolf upon them. But there's only so much bloodshed and violence that even an Alpha can stomach.

Along with her cast-out Mate, a Warlock and her baby brother, she is in for a hell of a deadly adventure. Filled with her curiously supernatural traits and her Mate's painful past; her deep, dark secrets and betrayals and mysteries and drama, oh, so much drama and the one thing that will end it all--her vengeance.

You might want to buckle up for this one.

~•~•~

PROLOGUE: The virtue of an Alpha

"Cyra, you're the Alpha now. You'll have to decide things on your own and need to always keep in mind that your decisions aren't just yours. They will affect our Pack," Pierre King stopped and looked encouragingly into his daughter's eyes.

Cyra nodded confidently. She had nothing to be nervous about and she wasn't either. But her father's nerves were getting to her. "Yes, dad. I'll do my best," she told him and pushed the door open to enter the room.

This was the first meeting held after her father had stepped down and had made her the Alpha. She had been waiting and preparing for this day since almost ten years now and now that she had gotten what she wanted, how could she be nervous?

She made her way directly towards her seat at the head of the table and sat down. Everyone else present in the room followed her suit.

"I've called you all here today because trackers have reported of unusual scents around our Pack boundary. This does not smell like a lone Wolf or Witches or Humans—"

"Follow the trail and see where it leads you," Desmond Miller interrupted her. He was the oldest member on the council with his thoughts just as old and frail as his bones.

"We have. I have been trained to take care of things like this as an Alpha," she arrogantly rubbed her superiority in his face. She knew that some of the men in the room were still not comfortable with a woman commanding her but she was the chosen one. There was nothing anybody could do about it.

"Cyra, let's not get carried away, now," her father swooped in to ease some flying tension in the room.

"As I was saying, the unfamiliar scent was reported early in the morning and when I went there to track it down, it just stopped abruptly at this one particular place. I've looked into the matter and that part of the woods is abandoned. There are no Wolves or Witches living there.