18. He's a Werewolf!

EDITED

Chapter eighteen:-

Tiara's eyes widen in shock and she slowly took a step forward.

"Christian?" She asked with a shaky voice. "What—where did you come from?"

"Tiara," he carefully said gauging her reaction when her eyes snapped up to look behind him where the Wolves still stood.

"Christian! Run from there!" She shouted at him as adrenaline pumped through her veins, persuading her to flee. "There are wolves behind you!"

"It is okay, listen to me," he slowly said advancing towards her and her eyes moved to his.

"Why are you not wearing any clothes?!" She asked incredulously. "Where did that wolf go?" She asked panicking as she took a step behind. She couldn't have imagined all that, surely. Her eyes trailed to where she had seen the dead body before and she took in a sharp breath as her heartbeat accelerated.

"'Tiara, I can explain—"

And just like that it all clicked in her head. "Monster!" She screeched with an accusatory look in her eyes. "You absolute monster!"

Tears poured down her eyes at an uncontrollable rate. "You killed him, you murderer!"

"Listen to me—"

"No!" She yelled and stumbled backwards as Christian took a step forward to reach her. "Stay away from me," she demanded but it came out more like a desperate plea.

All the Wolves looked at the two of them uncomfortably and with slight dislike at Tiara who was calling them all names. When Christian's voice echoed in their head, telling them to leave, they did so hesitantly.

Looking at the Wolves start moving from their spot, Tiara shrieked in panic. "It's okay, Tiara, they won't hurt you—I won't hurt you," Christian said hurt by Tiara's reaction.

She looked at him in disbelief and fear. She reflexively moved backwards until she stumbled upon her own feet and landed on the ground, hitting her head.

"Tiara! Are you okay?" Christian asked, alarmed as he reached down to try and grasp her arm to pull her up.

She screamed like in pain, but it wasn't because of her head that was now bleeding. She pushed herself away from him and curled up in a ball and rocked herself in the middle of the empty road. "Go away! Don't come near me. Go!"

Her tears blurred her vision and her heart felt like it was going to burst any moment by how fast it was beating. She tried to get up and run away from him when she saw him stand back up straight in frustration and run his hand through his hair. But her legs gave away as she fell back down and hit her head and scraped her elbow.

"Tiara, stop!" Christian finally lost his cool.

Hearing him shout only frightened her more and she desperately pushed herself away from him on all fours.

"Stop crying and listen to me," he said, a little calmer this time to not scare her more than she already is.

She bit her lip as she tried hard to hold back her tears in order to not make him mad—God knows what this son of the devil will do to her. But her throat hurt the harder she tried to keep her tears at bay and her lips trembled and she unintentionally let out a whimper.

Looking at her hyperventilate, Christian panicked. "Tiara, stop getting scared, I won't hurt you," he tried to say softly but it came out strained as she saw the vein in his forehead pop.