Detention

[Chloe POV]

"Excuse me but this is my seat" I told the girl who was flirting with Taehyung while seating at my place. She gave me a glare before going back to her seat.

"Jealous?" Taehyung tease.

"In your dreams" I scoff.

"I'm dreaming now~" Is he trying to hit on me?

"Oppa~" A girl came to Taehyung and hug him.

"I told you we're over, I was just playing with you" he push her away.

"Oppa, you still love me right?" Ew...so clingy.

"Hell no" he scoff, this is getting interesting.

"I know you still do, don't lied to me" she peck his cheeks and left. Wow, so full of herself when it's all just makeup.

"You dated her?" I burst out laughing.

"No, I played with her and you know what?"

"What?" I stop laughing since he looked serious.

"You're next on my list" he whispered in my ears, I gulped. Great, now I'm on his stupid list of girls to date.

"and you're last" he wink.

"What the hell?" I burst in anger.

"Why? You want me now?" Is he serious?

"Jerk!" I scoff

"I know I'm handsome, thank you" This guy is asking for a beating.

"Kim Taehyung, Ms Chloe! Detention after school!" Ms Nam shouted. I glared at him before seating back down and all he did was wink at me. Argh......

_
_
_
_
_

"So I heard you got detention" Minyoung laughs.

"All because of that stupid jerk!" I groan.

"At least he's good looking" She laughs. Is she one of his supporters?

"Good looking for 1st in ugliest" I scoff.

"You're never going to get peace from fighting with him all year"

"I won't get peace when I'm in the same school as him" I roll my eyes.

"Noona, join us!" Jungkook shouted which cause many people's attention to be on us especially many glares from their fangirls.

"Come on" Minyoung pulled me there before I could respond.

"Where's the rest?" There's only the maknae line there.

"We're here and we got detention!" Jhope cheered like it was an awesome thing.

"It's not a fun thing" Jin smack his head.

"This looks nice!" Taehyung stole a sushi from my lunchbox.

"Ya!" I smack his head.

"This looks nice too!" he ignore me and steal another one.

"Kim Taehyung!" he just gave me an innocent smile which made me angrier.

"Yes?" he said innocently.

"Argh...." I can't talk to this person.

"They are couple fighting again!" Jimin laughs.

"Noona and hyung look good together!" the maknae ahouted.

"Ya!" I gave them a half-hearted glare.

"We do, right babe?" Taehyung threw his arm over my shoulders which I flung away.

"Over my dead body" I roll my eyes.

"They're flirting again, my innocent eyes" Jhope joked.

_
_
_
_
_

"Have fun at detention, I need to go now. My mom's calling!" Minyoung ran off.

"Are you sure that BTS will at detention today?" I heard some girls talking as I sat at the back of the classroom for detention.

"Yes, I heard all of them will be here" desperate fangirls much?

"Chloe!" talking about the devils.

"Noona!" they all sat around me. If the glares from their fangirls can kill, I'll be dead by now.

"Hi" I greeted them unwillingly, it's rude to not reply.

"You guys better be quiet by the time I come back!" Ms Nam said as shut the door behind her.

I felt my phone beep.

LD

Soul was attacked by Pox's mans, we're going to pay a visit later. Leader, are you in?

I quickly text him an okay before taking out my homework to finish it.

"Noona is so hardworking" I realise BTS members were all staring at me when I look up.

"Is there something on my face?" they shake their head and went back to chat within themselves.

"I wonder how's Soul...." she more than just a sister, she was always there for me. Pox, you hurt the wrong person. An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth.

_
_
_
_
_

"Noona, are you listening?" Jungkook snap me out of my thoughts. I just realised detention ended already.

"Oh sorry, I was thinking about something"

"It's fine" Jin replied, he's really polite.

"We were just asking if you would like to hang out with us tomorrow" Rapmonster said.

"Uh sure" I gave them a fake smile.

"Noona, are you feeling well?" Jungkook ask worriedly.

"I'm fine" Taehyung touched my forehead.

"Not sick" I slap his hand away.

"I told you I'm fine" I raise my voice a little, they seem shock.

"I'm sorry, I just have a lot on my mind right now" I quickly rush out of the classroom.