Am I Falling For You?

[Chloe POV]

"Ya, are you even listening to me?" Soul shouts, finally getting my attention. I was thinking about the forehead kiss yesterday, that moment keeps playing in my mind.

"For someone who's injured, you talk a lot" I shouted back at her.

"What happen to your forehead?" Soul asked.

"Just an accident" I hate lying to her but I'll have to or she might kill someone.

"You sure?" she raise her eyebrows.

"Don't go all mommy on me" I flick her forehead.

"Didn't you say you have a date to go for?" LD said, obviously irritated that he can't chat with his girlfriend.

"Later and it's not a date, it's called hangout" I scoff.

"Someone's sad that he can't chat with his girlfriend" Dojun laughs.

We're all at the hideout since it's the weekend already.

"So, you were smiling like a idiot. Care to tell me why?" Soul ask.

"I want to know too" Cax came to sit by the bed. The hideout has a few rooms so that we can rest and since Soul is injured, she's in one of the rooms.

"Ahem..." I fake cough, hoping the guys would leave.

"Babe, can you and the guys leave us alone for a while. Girl chat!" Soul got the meaning and ask LD to leave with the guys.

"Call me if you need anything!" he peck her cheeks before leaving. Cutest couple ever!!!

"Spill it!" Cax squeal in excitement.

"Yesterday, I got injured so Taehyung took me home" I started talking.

"You mean the guy who got you detention, the School's Heartthrob?" I nodded.

"What did your do?" Soul raise an eyebrow.

"We didn't do anything!" I defended.

"So, what happened?" Cax was getting impatient.

"He piggyback me home since I couldn't really hold my weight and he kiss my forehead before he left" they scream due to the excitement.

"What happen?" LD bang the door open and we threw pillows at him so that he'll leave.

"What did you feel when he kiss your forehead?" Soul ask.

"Happy? I felt butterflies in my stomach" they started doing a mini celebration.

"Girl, I think you're falling for him" Cax announced and my jaws went apart.

"WHAT?!?"

_
_
_
_
_

"Am I really falling for him?" I was pacing around in my room, I can't stop thinking about what the girls said and I was waiting for Taehyung to arrive

"Am I really falling for him?" I was pacing around in my room, I can't stop thinking about what the girls said and I was waiting for Taehyung to arrive. He said that he's coming over to pick me up.

"I think I'm going crazy... Why can't I stop-" someone interrupted me.

"Can't you stop what?" when did he reach?

"I just reach" how did he get in? He seems to read my thoughts.

"Your maid open the door for me" Oh ya, the maids are back from their holidays.

"Let's go" he grab my hand. His hand were bigger than mine, it was soft and warm. It's like our hands match each other.

"Bye Ms Chloe" the maid greeted, I didn't even get a chance to reply and I was already in a taxi.

"Where are we going?" I ask to destroy the awkard mood due to yesterday incident.

"Lotte World, the guys are already there" he said, checking his phone. I decided to use my phone before we reach and there goes our silent trip.

"Daebak!" It's been so long since I came to Lotto World.

"We're going ice skating" Rapmonster announced.

Oh no...

I forgot how to ice skate already.

"Do you know how to ice skate?" Taehyung ask.

"I forgot" I told him honestly.

"Here, hold my hand" he stretch out his hands for me to grab them which I shamelessly held of course. I don't want to fall on the hard cold ice.

"I think I'm getting the hand of it" I started to balance and skate like a pro. We skated side by side, chasing the rest but I accidentally slip.

Taehyung grab onto me but he fell with me instead. I fell onto of him, our faces were ao close. This is worse than yesterday, I can feel myself blushing.

"Are you hurt anywhere?" Taehyung help me up.

"N-no, Im fine" why did I stutter?

"Chloe, are you okay?" Bts rush over with Minyoung.

"Are you hurt anywhere?" Minyoung cupped my face, that's when I realised....

Taehyung arm had a small cut and it's bleeding, it was probably from the ice. He seems to see what I was seeing and immediately hide his arm.

"Come on, don't hide it. I know you're hurt" I pull him back in and treated his cut. Luckily, I'll always have an emergency first-aid kit in my bag since the gang always gets into fights.

"Ouch...ouch...ouch..." he keeps whimpering as I treat his cut.

"I'm sorry that you got hurt because of me" I feel like it's my fault that he's injured.

"It's not your fault, it was just an accident" he pats my head like I was his dog. I feel weak under his touch, am I really falling for him?