Recklessness

[Chloe POV]

//Flashback//

"Dexter, I-I'm sorry......" his face immediately change to a disappointed one.

"Is it because I'm not good enough? I can change my grades of you want, I'll study hard. I'll do anything...please..." he held my shoulders and shake me furiously.

"Dexter......" I try getting his hands off.

"Chloe please, I'll do anything" he beg.

"I'm sorry" his hand softens and let go but it soon curl into a fist.

"Do you have someone you like already?" he ask.

"I-" he cuts me off.

"I knew it, it's Kim Taehyung isn't it?" his sudden change of attitude scares me a lot.

"Isn't it?" he raise his voice while I stayed silent.

"What does he have, that I don't? I was always there for you, why him?" he punch the wall at the hideout. Since everyone else were out, no one heard our conversation.

"Why him?" he punch the wall continuously till his knuckles bleed while I tried stopping him.

"I'll kill him" I heard his mumbled.

//End Of Flashback//

What if he really does something?

Then Taehyung is in danger, isn't him?

If Dex is mad, nobody can stop him.

Thinking about yesterday, scares me a little.

What if something really happen?

"Ms Chloe, would you like to answer this question if you're done daydreaming?" Ms Nam interrupted my thoughts. I realised everyone gazes are on me.

"3x" Taehyung whispered the answer to me as I stood up.

"3x" I answered confidently.

"Very well, you may sit" this teacher is really annoying, isn't she?

"Are you daydreaming about me?" Taehyung asked cheekily.

"No" I answer without looking at him.

I waited till the bell rang before I turn to him, I then saw a small cut at his cheek.

"What happen to your face?" I cupped his face.

"Im fine" he was obviously enjoying my touch.

"I'm serious, what happened?" I ask in a stern tone.

"I don't know, some random guy came and punch me yesterday night. He said I stole his girlfriend, probably one of my exes. Don't worry about it" he pat my head.

"I'm not worried about you" I spat and walk away.

"Minyoungie!" I call my friend whose lips were busy with her boyfriend.

"Aish... You just ruin our moment!" Jimin pout.

"I want to know something, you better reply to me honestly" I point my index finger at Jimin, showing that I was not joking.

"Ask away" his arms were slung around Minyoung's shoulders.

"What happen to Taehyung?"

"Some random dude punch him yesterday and today, we're going to meet him to settle our scores. No one ever hurt on of us and gets away with it" he then turn to look at Minyoung.