A Piece Of Him

[Author's POV]

Minyoung sobs were louder than ever, her only real friend doesn't remember her.

It was chaos, she only remembers her gang members. She doesn't even remembers that Taehyung is her boyfriend and she keeps asking Dex, "Where's Rick?". When nobody answers her, she get frustrated and throw things around. Especially when she doesn't see Soul and Cax around.

The doctor said that when she hit her head, it might have trigger her memory and made her forget some memories which means she doesn't remember that Rick has died. She doesn't remember the incident, she doesn't remember anything that happen through the past 1 year.

Taehyung was devastated, he shouldn't have left her side. Maybe she would have still remember him, they would still be the sweet couple they were and making out when nobody's around. He was blaming himself even though everyone kept telling him that it wasn't his fault.

He felt like a piece of him was gone together with her memory, he felt numb. It was too much for him to take in, how could she not remember the times they had together? The times they've spent, promising each other that they'll never leave each other. Why did this happen to her?

He was sitting on the floor of his apartment, the one that he brought so that Chloe and him could live together when she discharge from the hospital. Most of the furniture was of her liking, it only reminds him of her. He wanted to forget her, even if it was just for a second.

He drank and drank, the empty beer bottles lying around on the ground. He couldn't even get her out of his mind for a second, no one could get him to stop. He was her medicine but now, she just felt like a drug. Once you take a taste, you can never forget.

_
_
_
_
_

He was standing outside the entrance of the hospital room where she was sleeping at, it was night already. That was the only time he could see her without her freaking out, when she was fast asleep.

"The doctor gave her a sleeping dose to help her fall asleep so that she can rest better, take care of her, I'll be back in the morning" Soul whispered as she walk out of the room with LD.

"Soul, thank you.... " All she did was give him a small smile before walking off with her boyfriend.

There she was, his sleeping beauty. Her eyes close and her soft breathing could be heard throughout the room. His smile grew as he sat down on the chair beside her bed, he can finally hold her tiny hands in his big ones again.

A tear fell as he left a lingering kiss on the her lips. He miss this, he missese the kisses they shared. The moments where they were together, it was like they were the only ones in this world. He wanted her to remember him, so that he can call her his again.

He was contented for once because he was beside her, even if she doesn't remembers him. At least, he felt completed for once as she was here, in front of him.

He ask for nothing else but for her to remember him soon.