Please Be Okay...

[Taehyung POV]

"You freaking asshole! I already did what you said, how dare you?!" A slap echoed through the hallway. My curiosity got the best of me.

"How dare you slap me, bitch! Do you want to die?"

"Go ahead, kill me then!" Just then, a scream was heard. I rush over, following the sound of the scream. I saw a familiar light brown hair girl lying unconscious on the hard, cold ground.

I saw a backview of a person rushing off, if I ever catch him. He's dead!

"Chloe!" I rush over and placed her head on my knees as I saw red liquid coming out from the side of her forehead. Blood!

People started gathering around us to see what happened...

"Chloe, wake up! Don't scare me! Someone please call an ambulance!" I cried as I held her lifeless body close to my chest.

_
_
_
_
_

"Sir, you need to stay outside!" The nurse block me from going inside the emergency room as I tried peeking over her shoulders.

Please be okay......

It's seems like she's been inside for eternity, the rest rush here after they heard the about the incident, rumours does spread fast in our school.

Chloe's two bestfriends are also here. Soul has been sobbing, unable to stop her tears even when her boyfriend is trying his best to comfort her while Cax is sitting there silently. She look like she's thinking deeply, she haven't said a single word since she reach even when someone talk to her, she won't reply at all.

Bangtan is also very quiet, worried about the girl who made an impact in their life, my life. The girl who gives me a reason to smile, laugh and breathe. If she isn't in my life, I might still be playing with some random girl who I met at the bar or worst, get someone pregnant.

"I always thought that I will be visiting at the hospital one day but not when Chloe is lying in the emergency room, I'll be visiting my newborn who I can't bring home yet" Soul continue wailing.

"I know.... I know...." how does LD stands her mood swings. This is surely the first time I saw her crying, she usually have this badass face which says, 'mess with me and you are dead'.

"What happen if something really happen? What if.......she doesn't make it?" she continue crying.

"She will!" the voice surprise me, I thought that she's not going to talk.

"Chloe will, how dare you make any accusations? She's the strongest fighter here, she won't give up like this. She's not that kind of person" Cax shouted, making Soul flinch.

"First, don't shout at my girlfriend! Second, explain why she left us then?! If she never left, Soul won't be shedding tears and she promised that we'll always be together but she broke it. She freaking broke it and I don't even know why I'm here for this traitor!" LD retorted, standing in front of his girlfriend.

"Watch your mouth, she save all our lives before!" Cax gave him a cold glare. If glares could kill, he would be in hell already.

"I agree with LD, she may have save our lives more than once but she broke the promise she made and if it wasn't for her, Rick would have still been alive!" Dojun said, he's so loyal to LD.

The rest of us just stayed quiet and watch them argue, not knowing what to do.

"Guys, stop" Joshua, the silent but wise one spoke, silence filled the air within a second.

"Rick wouldn't have like you talking bad about Chloe, be thankful that he's not here to punch you but at the same time, Chloe wouldn't want your fighting. Especially because of her....." he's really wise.

"Joshua's right, Chloe must have her reason for leaving us. She won't leave just suddenly and if you guys notice, she's been avoiding us. She's one of us, always and will be....... LD and Dojun, you guys should be thankful instead of resenting her especially when her life is like a thread that could snap anytime" Dex eyed them.

"She will make it right?" Soul look at me, asking for answers.

"She will.....she have to....." because I love her. If I have to be selfish then I would do it.

"Hyung, the doctor is out!" The door to the emergency room opened.