I Just Realised

[Chloe POV]

The sky is beautiful at night, isn't it?

Especially when your crush is walking you home.... Wait, did I say crush?

"How's your arm?" I still feel bad for that incident.

"Why? Are you worried about me?" he walks even closer to me.

"Where did you get your confidence from? You're so full of yourself!" I kept a straight face.

"I got it all when you came into my life" he puts his hand at his chest.

"Aish...so cheesy" I increase my pace.

"Only for you" when will this stop?

"When you and me start dating" did I say that out loud?

"Yes" Gosh...
_
_
_
_
_

Dex

Are you free tomorrow?

Yes. Why?

Can we go on a date? Just a friendly one

Sure

"It's going to be a long day tomorrow" I told myself before sleeping.

_
_
_
_
_

"Hey!" I greeted the figure leaning against the wall outside the gate.

"Hey!" he greeted back.

"So where are we going today?" I ask. We went on many friendly dates before so it was quite normal.

"It's a surprise!" he smirk and made me cover my eyes till we reach our destination.

"Here we are" he exclaimed.

"ARCADE!!!" It's been so long since I went to an arcade. I drag Dex to the driving section.

"Just let me win once!" he begged. I've never back down or lost in a game so I'm not doing it now. Instead, I increase the car speed and won.

"No fair, I'm not playing anymore!" he whined.

"Chicken, chicken" I tease him and ran for it.

"Chloe Kim!" he ran after me and caught me with a grip of his arm.

"Dexter Lee, let me go" I slap his hand roughly and turn to look at him. We made eye contact, he starts leaning closer. I accidentally step on a twig which made us pull away.

"Ahem.... Wanna go to the park?" he ask awkwardly, I just nod.

_
_
_
_
_

"The sky is beautiful at night, isn't it?" we layed on the grass in our secret garden. The gang would go there whenever we're bored and plus, we could see the stars shining brightly in the sky at night.

"The number of stars are uncountable" I added.

"Just like my love for you" he mumbled but I heard it.

"What?!?" I turn to him.

"I said you look really beautiful today..." he turn to look at me and I could tell what he said was sincere.

"Do you want to know something? I fell in love with a girl who happens to be a very good friend of mine and she's a playgirl" Is he talking about me?

"but I realise that she's actually just like all of us, she had a heart. She's not heartless like what others say, she just use that as a shield to protect herself from getting hurt again." he continued.

"I really hope that someday I could be the guy who can break that shield and capture your heart. I really like you, Chloe Kim..."

"Dexter, I...." he shush me.

"You don't have to give me an answer now, I just hope that you would consider it" he leans forward and kiss my lips but I didn't kiss back, I was just shock.

Shock that my friend actually fell for me, a vulnerable girl who breaks others hearts instead of them breaking mine.

Sorry Dexter but I just realised that I already fell for someone else and his name is Kim Taehyung......

[Sorry for the short chapter, guys!!!!!]