New Students?

[Chloe POV]

I changed into some decent clothes before going out, Mr, Playboy called and said that he's outside my house. I can't let my parents see him!

"I'm going out!" I told my parents.

"Be back by 10!" Appa said, this is one of the rare occasion where he lets me go out at night.

I found out that Appa is not only a businessman but also a gangster but his gang is way bigger than mine whereby Omma is a fashion designer and a shareholder at his company. They don't do illegal things though, they are the good gangsters.

"Kim Taehyung, what are you doing here?"

"To see you of course" he said sheepishly.

"Let's go get ice cream" he grab my hand and pull me to a ice cream shop not far from my house.

"You're treating me right?" I ask him.

"No" I pout and did some aegyo.

"Fine, you're so cute" he gave in and pinch my cheeks, he's making me blush. When did he have such effect on me?

"What flavour do you want?" he ask.

"Chocolate" I went to find a table while he order.

"Here you go" he pass me my ice cream.

"Why did you ask me to come out at night?" I ask as I eat my ice cream.

"I want to know more about you" he pinched my cheeks.

"Like?"

"Your past?"

"I had an ex, we broke up when he said he was just playing with my feelings" he pouts then pull me into a hug.

"What this for?" I tried pushing him away.

"To comfort you" I feel a tingling feeling, it feels warm to stay in his embrace.

"I'm fine, I got over him anyway" I push him away and ran off with my ice cream in one hand.

"Chloe Kim, wait for me!" he shouted.

"Why should I?" he caught me and back hug me.

"Because I like you" his confession made me freeze in my tracks

"W-What?"

"Because I like you" he repeated it.

_
_
_
_
_

The next day when I woke up, my parents were already out. Omma left a note saying that they're going on another business trip and might not be home for a month, I'm used to it anyway.

Taehyung still came to follow me to school but it was really awkward due to the incident last night.

That confession......

Does he really like me?

Or is he just playing with me?

"Hey, I heard that there will be new students today!" Minyoung squeak in excitement.

"Don't forget that your boyfriend is still here" I whispered to her while looking at the sad boy beside her. She turn and gave him a peck, his mood lighten up immediately.

"No PDA!" I slap her shoulders.

"Just get yourself a boyfriend and you can do that too" she wriggles her eyebrows.

"You're crazy" I quickly went back to my seat behind her and Jimin as the teacher walks in.

I could feel Taehyung staring at me from the side but when I turn to look, he'll turn too.