Bullied

[Chloe POV]

I woke up to an aching pain in my left arm, I wonder how I got back in my room. Dex probably sent me up since I fell asleep on his back.

//Flashback//

"Ms Eagle, I was expecting you" Red sat on his chair proudly.

"Of course you was since your guys hurt mine, I should hurt you too right?" I fold my arms.

"An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth" I walk nearer to him and stab him in the stomach, none of his man dare to come closer as my gang members already surrounded them. He took the nearest sharp object and slid it pass my arm.

"Let's go, next time don't touch my gang or it'll be your head. By the way, I'll never miss a shot" I stab the bloody knife in his leg before leaving.

"This is just a warning!" I glare at him.

//End Of Flashback//

"Aish....ouch!" I was disinfecting my wound. I went downstairs to make my own breakfast before leaving. I live alone since my parents are usually overseas or should I say mostly.

_
_
_
_
_

"Stay away from our oppas" a girl whose face has thick makeup, warned me. Ah, she must the school queenka aka Lauren.

"Whose your oppas?" I gave her an innocent look.

"Lauren, she's acting stupid. Should we teach her a lesson?" her friend, Jamie push me and my back hit the lockers.

"Let's do it later, Bts is coming this way" another girl whispered to her.

"Stay away from Bts or you're dead" she threatens. She's not that scary actually, I can do worst if I want.

"Hey bestie, why was the queenka talking to you? Did she threaten you?" I shake my head to ensure her.

"You sure?" She's so worried.

_
_
_
_
_

Great PE lessons, we are playing dodge ball today. My group is playing against the queenka group, I just realised that the boys and girls are separated during PE.

"That b*tch" I mumbled. I started cursing due to anger, the queenka group was literally aiming at me.

"Chloe, watch out!" Minyoung shouted. I turn to face a ball hitting me directly, my back came intact with the cold and hard ground as my head hit the wall.

I felt a sharp pain on my head, I touch it and saw blood on my hand.

"Chloe!" Minyoung ran over with Taehyung.

I'm starting to feel dizzy, I felt my weight off the ground. I look up and saw Taehyung face in front of mine.

"I'm going to bring her to the nurse" he informs the teacher.

"Ya, put me down" I said weakly, my eyes are going to close.

"Are you really going to argue with me, just let me help you once" he started running.

"Fine" my eyes started to close.

"Chloe, please stay awake..." was the last thing I heard.

_
_
_
_
_

"Is she awake?" I heard someone talking.

"She's been asleep for so long, school already ended" I heard another voice. Wait, school already end?

"Here's her and your stuff" I think it's Jimin.

"Aren't you going to eat? You didn't even come and find us during lunch!" someone was nagging, I think it's Jin.

My eyes slowly flutter open, I see an unfamiliar room.

"Chloe?!" Minyoung look so happy to see me awake.

"Noona!" Jungkook shouted when I tried getting up but failed, it like all my energy is drained.

"Aish..." Taehyung help me up.

"Do you know that Taehyung was so worried that he didn't even eat lunch?"

"How can you not eat?" I slap his arm.

"Are you worried about me?" argh...so full of himself.

"In your dreams" I scoff.

"You are in my dreams" he wink.

"Guys....please stop flirting, it's killing my innocent eyes!" we laugh at Jhope reaction.

"Who threw the ball at you?" Taehyung ask with a serious expression on his face. I heard that this school is owned by his parents so he can expel anyone at anytime.

"It was just an accident" I lied. Why am I helping her? Oh ya.... Cause I'm a good girl.

"Chloe...." he sighs.

"Just let it go, it's just an accident" I touch his fist which softens immediately.

"I'm tired, I'm going home" I placed my legs down and tired standing up but instead, my legs gave way.

"I'll send her back, see you guys later" Taehyung grab my bag and gave his to BTS.

"Bye girl, rest well" Minyoung really sweet, its only been a few days but we became so close. She even hug me goodbye! Aw......

Taehyung help me out of the office but he suddenly held my arm to support me. I wince a little due to the pain from the wound.

"What happen?" Taehyung roll up my sleeve and saw the wound.

"It's because I wasn't careful" he nods.

"Be careful next time" he sounds a little worried or am I just paranoid.

"Get on" he suddenly gets in front of me and squat down.

"I said get on" he said it in a stern tone which scares a little, I quickly onto him. He started walking when he got a tight grip on my thighs. His back is really warm, I hug his neck from the back.

"You're heavy" I slap his shoulder.

"I'm just kidding" he turn his head. I then realise that our face is really close, our lips could touch any second.

"You wanna know something? You're really pretty..." I could feel butterflies in my stomach as he leans closer.

"We're reaching..." I change the topic. I got off him as we reach the gate at my house.

"Thank you for sending me back" I took my bag from in and started walking in.

"Chloe" I turn around to his call and felt someone lips on my forehead.

"Bye Chloe" he ran off embarrassed, I felt those butterflies again. I smiled to myself as I walk into my house, am I falling for him?