My Love,

"Oh, my darling Chloe. I love you so much"

"Taehyung baby, I love you too. Forever and always"

"And then both of you started kissing, all over each other" Joshua narrated.

"Is this how you treat a sick friend?" Chloe glared at Joshua who apparently was the one appointed to stay and accompany her at the hospital today before Taehyung comes.

"No babe, that was a story that I created" Joshua smiled cheekily.

"Call me babe again and you're dead" Chloe threatened by using one of her hands to make a gun, pretending to shoot Joshua.

"Ah, you wound me" Joshua say while he pretend that he's dead.

"Ya! Stop flirting with my girl and get your own, this one is taken by me" A voice boom as the door slides open, Taehyung walking in with a banquet of flowers.

"Taehyung!"

"Hey babe, this is for you" Taehyung said as he sat down on the side of her bed, giving the flowers to her.

"I miss you" Chloe hug him, wrapping her arms around his waist.

"I miss you too" Taehyung said as he did the same thing, snuggling into the crook of her neck and inhaling her scent.

"Ya! Get a room, I'm cringing so badly right now!" Joshua shouted with a disgusted face, breaking them apart.

"Then you should just get out!" Both Chloe and Taehyung shouted at the same time.

"Aish, this is what I get for being nice. There is really no good in this world" Joshua scowl as he walks out without saying goodbye.

"Do you think-"

"He'll get over it" Taehyung said, cutting her off with a kiss.

"For now, let's just think about us" Taehyung said, hugging Chloe even closer.

'Us' Chloe smiled at that thought, thinking about how their future will be like.

~

"Ya! LEE NAEUN!" Pillows, popcorn flying in mid air as Joshua and Dojun burst into the room. It was a mess!

"What the hell happened here?" Dojun's eyes widened at the first look of the room.

"Looks like they were trying to redecorate the room with feathers and popcorn" Joshua had a grin on his face as he scans the room, trying to find the two girls.

"Hi?" Chloe and Soul smiled innocently when they were found squash in the closet like sardines.

"Get out" Dojun eyed those two but none of them move.

"We're stuck" Soul groan, making Joshua burst into a fit of laughter. Soul and Chloe was still as close as ever, just like sisters.

~

Yet, Dex seems to have fell for someone else. He's been out lately, probably with a girl.

"Ya, zip it" A voice whisper from behind the bushes.

"You move there"

"Keep quiet, we're going to get caught this way"

"I want to see who my bro has chosen"

"Ya! Are you guys spying on me?" Dex said, appearing out of nowhere with a girl behind his back.

"I knew it!" they all cheered.

"He's got a girl!" LD and Dojun shouted.

"He's gotten over Chloe!" Joshua said, earning a bunch of glares.