Moving On

[Chloe POV]

I'm tired of hiding.....

I'm tired of crying over a guy who played with my feelings......

I'm tired of always being a victim....

I tired of getting hurt......

I don't want to love anymore......

I hate this feeling......

Love doesn't exist......

It's just a stupid feeling that makes people weak......

"Can you get me my uniform, please?" I told the head maid.

"Miss, you're finally out of your room! I'll go get it for you now!" she rush off and came back with my school uniform.

"Breakfast is ready, Miss" she informs.

"I told you to call me Chloe" I whine.

"Sorry Miss but it's Sir and Madam orders, I can defy them" I sigh and got ready for school instead.

"Do you want me to pack lunch?" I shake my head as I poke my food.

"Is the food disgusting?" the cook asks.

"No, I'm just not that hungry. I'll go to school first..." I got Mr Han to drive me to school.

It's been a week since I skip school, I've gotten many messages and calls from BTS and the gang except him.

Am I really nothing to him?

A tear escape as I thought about it.

"Ms Chloe, we've reached" Mr Han inform. I quickly wipe my tear and thanked him before stepping out of the car.

"Noona!" they all seem startled to see me as I walk into the clubroom where they all was at. Jungkook came to hug me like always.

"Noona, you seem skinner!" he cupped my face.

"You had your chance, Mr Jeon! It's our turn to hug her!" Soul pulled Jungkook away from me harshly and hug me with the girls.

"It was just one week, what's with you guys?" I look at them weirdly.

"You didn't answer our phone calls or answer our messages!" Dex headlock me.

"Get your fat hands off me" I slap his arm.

"You're just jealous of my biceps" he wink as he lets me go.

"Excuse me? My fighting skills are better than you!" I roll my eyes.

"Can your two quit flirting?" LD shouted to get our attention.

"WE'RE NOT!" We shouted at the same time.

"Your look like you were" he scoff. Oh, so Mr Kim Taehyung decided to talk?

"Excuse me, V-ssi but it's none of your business even if I do" I said coldly.

"I'm going to class, it's better than being here with a jerk" I emphasise the last word before leaving.

_
_
_
_
_

"Chloe Kim!" I was so engrossed in staring at Taehyung and Yumi during class that I didn't even realise that class has ended.

I'm jealo- Wait what? I'm totally not jealous at all, right?

"Y-yes?" I snap out of my thoughts and saw my frustrated friend.

"You- Argh nevermind, let's just go and eat! I'm starving already!" Cax drag me out of class since she was the only one out of the rest in that class with me together with the couple of course.

"Can't you slow-" before I finish my sentence, I already bang into someone.

Correction, someone bang into me......

My uniform have Yumi's lunch on it and yes, I bang into her.

"Omg, I'm so sorry" she had an apologetic face but I saw a smirk formed at the side of her lips. Maybe, she isn't that nice after all.

"It's fine, I'll just get changed" I sigh and ruffle my hair as I walk out of the cafeteria.

"I'll go get a new set of uniform for you" Cax said before running off, leaving me at the toilet.

At the same time, Yumi walk in.

"Did you like the surprise?" I could see her smirking from the reflection on the mirror.

"Stay away from Taehyung" her glare could go right through me.

"What if I don't?" I replied in a teasing tone with a grin as I turn around.

"You better watch out!" she warned before storming out.

Wow, she's really a devil in disguise.

"Hey, I got your uniform. Faster go and change!" Cax rush in after she left.

"Thanks" I change out of my dirty uniform into a set of clean uniform.

"I heard your conversation with Yumi just now, what are you going to do?" Cax asks.

"Nothing" I shrug my shoulders.

"Nothing? Are you really Chloe?" Cax touch my forehead, checking for fever.

"I'm not sick and you better not tell anyone about what you heard, understand?" I said in a stern voice.

"Okay, I won't" she pretends to zip her lips, making me giggle at her cuteness.

_
_
_
_
_

"Oppa!" I heard a voice shriek as I walk out of class after school.

"Answer me, what is Chloe Kim to you?" I hide behind the wall, listening to their conversation.

I know it's rude to eavesdrop but I want to know the answer too.

What am I to him?

"I told you already, she's nothing to me" he said it in an annoyed tone, like it was no big deal.

I regret listening....

My heart broke into a million pieces...

Yumi then leans in and kiss Taehyung, my heart broke.

I was nothing to him...

He was just lying to me all this time...

I've decided, I'm moving on...