Guilt + Pain = Emotional Mess

[Author POV]

It really hurt him, especially to hear those words coming out from her mouth. Yes, he was a playboy before he met her but he have changed.

Why can't she remember me? Does she hate me or something, why must something so hurtful be released from her mouth? He kept asking himself.

Did she really forget those times that we have spent together?

Why did this happen to her?

Why couldn't I save her?

Why can't it just end happily?

I was drowning, drowning from sadness and pain. I need her in my life, without her I'm nothing. I need her beside me everyday, I need to hear her say I love you daily. I need her but now, she just the cold-hearted girl she once was.

The one who doesn't care about what others say, the one who never follow rules. The one who is actually broken on the inside.

He was crying by then, drowning in his own sadness within the many bottles of beer lying around his carpeted floor.

That night, Chloe couldn't sleep a wink. She kept thinking about him, that crestfallen look on his face as he walk away from her.

She have sent Soul back home, promising that she won't escape for real this time. She couldn't believe the things that Minyoung told her, was it really true.

She was tossing and turning on the hospital bed, was he coming tonight? Was he coming tonight?

She stare at the door, excitement rushing through her every single time she heard footsteps passing it but all she got was disappointment, he never appeared.

Guilt filled her, it must have really hurt him.  It was all her fault that he wasn't here, she kept blaming himself. Why did she say that? She kicked the blankets up flying in the air in frustration, frustrated at herself and her stupid mouth.

Soft cries could be heard throughout the room, she was being too emotional from thinking that he probably hates her now.

She wanted to see him but now all her hopes of seeing him asleep tonight is gone all because of her foolish actions.

She cried herself to sleep that night, she wasn't even awake when Taehyung entered. She was fast asleep with swollen eyes to show that she have been crying the night before.

Taehyung caress her slightly red cheeks and place a kiss on each of her red and swollen eyes. His hands unconsciously running through her silky hair, bringing comfort to her sleep and himself as he watches her.

It was 9 by the time her eyes flutter open, the sunlight shining into the room hurting her eyes. Her eyes still hurts from all the rubbing and tears that she spilled yesterday.

Taehyung immediately retreated his hand from her hair as he realised that she has awoken. But, Chloe beat him to it and grab his hands. He missed this, her touch...

Yet, her eyes was watching the bandage wrap around his hands. Wild thoughts fill her mind, did he get into a fight? Accident?

"I got cut by the beer bottle, it's fine" he wanted to take his hand back but she wouldn't let him, her tiny hands grabbing his tightly.

"Is it because I hurt you?" Her voice muffled, tears spilling out without her permission.

"I'm sorry..." that was it, her voice broke. Sadness filled her once again as she became the vulnerable girl she once was.

"Don't cry, it's not your fault. It's okay..." Taehyung try reassuring her but her tears won't stop spilling, his hands drawing circles on her back to smooth her.

She was such a emotional mess when it comes to him yet, she doesn't even know how much she herself loves him.

Author's Note

Sorry for the super late and really short update!!! I'll try to update again this week soon! However, I hope you continue to support The School's Bad Boy!

P.s. I'm thinking of changing the Book Cover, do you guys have some ideas? Feel free to pm me anytime!