Sleepover

[Chloe POV]

His cute pink lips...

His smile....

His eyes...

Stop thinking about him already!

What's wrong with me?!

"Are you crazy? Why are you hitting yourself?" Soul scolded.

"Are you out of your mind?" Cax scolded me right after.

We are actually cleaning the hideout right now, it's actually just like a normal house. The only difference is we have some secret corners where we keep the weapons.

For example, I'm the only one who knows where the guns are placed in the office since it's dangerous.

"Are they coming yet, I want to play video games with my friends" Joshua while as he hangs upside down from the couch.

They have gotten closer with BTS over the week so we decided to have a sleepover. It'll help us to know each other better and since my parents are not home, I don't feel like going home. I'll just stay here with the gang, they're family anyway.

"Help with the cleaning first, we have to prepare for the barbecue later" Cax throw a pillow at him, directly hitting his face. He groan as he fell on his head and we started laughing.

We got the house cleaned throughly after a few hours. It's already 6, BTS should be here soon with Minyoung.

"Let's start setting up first" we start getting the food for the barbecue out. At the same time, the front door bell rang.

"I'll get it" Joshua and Dojun rush to the door at the same time.

"I already said that I'll get it" they started arguing, I sigh and went to open the door myself.

"Chloe!" they shouted.

"You won't stop fighting" I shrug my shoulders.

"Come in, make yourself at home" they get into their designated room.

Jimin & Minyoung
Soul & LD
Suga & Rapmonster
Jungkook & Taehyung
Jhope & Jin
Me & Cax
Dex & Joshua & Dojun

_
_
_
_
_

"MEAT!!!" Taehyung was jumping around like a little kid who just got sweets at the sight of the barbecue meat.

He really eats a lot like Jin, he was eating continously from when we first started the barbecue.

"Eat this" Taehyung stuff a wrap into my mouth, it was delicious. I haven't eaten since I was the ome who barbecue the meat.

"Eat this too" he stuff another wrap onto my mouth, treating me like a baby.

"They look like a couple" Minyoung tease as she took photos with her phone.

"Totally agree" my two best friends just betrayed me.

"Ya!" I chase them around the backyard.

"Don't kill us" I tackle them to the ground and tickle them.

_
_
_
_
_

"True or Dare, Kin Taehyung?" Rapmonster asked.

We are all sitting on the floor in a circle, drinking beers while playing.

"Dare" Taehyung was already tipsy.

"7 minutes of heaven with Chloe" he got up and pulled me into the small and tight closet under the stairs.

He slam me against the door as he close the door, his hands blocking both sides. Making it hard for me to escape or should I say, unable to escape at all.

I started to feel smaller and smaller as he leans closer to me. I turn to face the left, I can feel his hot breath and his nose poking my right cheek.

"Stop playing hard to get!" his left hand on my waist.

"Why are you shaking my heart?" his right hand on my back, making me face him.
(A/n: Boy In Luv)

"I think I might get love sickness because of you..." he kiss my forehead lightly, then going down slowly to my nose.

He look at me with his dazzling eyes as he capture my lips lightly like I was a precious thing. His eyes slowly closing, capturing the moment.

My eyes fluttering as I tried taking in what just happen. My eyes close, getting into the moment as our lips move in sync. My hands wrap around his neck as he hugs my waist even tighter.

He pulled away slowly after a while, laying his forehead against mine as we catch our breaths.

"I won't hurt you like he did..." He said softly as he was catching his breath.

"I really like you Chloe Kim and I'm not lying...." he placed his lips on mine again.

Unlike before, he was rougher this time. He nibble on my bottom lips, trying to gain access to my mouth.

We fought for dominance and he won of course, his tongue explore my mouth. Making sure, he touch every spot as our lips move in sync.

"I love you" was the last thing he said before the closet door open.