Chapter 34 (Epilouge)

*
*
*

I hear the birds chirping outside on this warm Saturday morning. Light shines on my face and realize it's already time for me to wake up. I turn to the other side of the bed, where I'm face to face to him.

A face that hasn't shaven for a good three weeks. A face that I vividly remembering slapping once or twice. A face that I've kissed multiple times.
A beautiful face that has drool trickling down his chin.

I smile to myself as I wipe the drool before it went down his neck. His hand quickly grabs mine before I pull it back to my side.
He smirks------his iconic smirk,
"Morning beautiful," he says with a raspy voice.

"Morning Daniel."

To think that I would sleep next to the love of my life, in this huge mansion?
I really made it in life especially since I married this stupid playboy.

I remember this like it was yesterday, we finally graduated college, he proposed to me, I got pregnant with our daughter, Lyra. This all feels just like a dream, but all this really happened.

I flick his forehead and got up from the bed, "C'mon stupid, we have a wedding to go to."
Daniel groans at me as I head out our bedroom.

I walk down the hallway filled with many pictures of our family. A picture of my mom and Tony, a picture of Daniel's family, and a few of our friends.
As I walk further down the hallway, I stop at a particular picture frame. My hand hovers over the picture frame of Daniel's former butler, Sebastian.

A year after Lyra was born, Sebastian passed away suddenly. Everyone was shocked, because he was in such good health. But of course, he just died of natural causes and all. So, you could say he died very peacefully, and I'm very happy for that because he was such a wonderful friend.
I remember him once telling me that he has been rooting for Daniel and I to date since we first met each other.

Just thinking about how silly that old guy was made me laugh to myself.
"Whatcha laughing for, Mom?"

I jump in surprise as I see Lyra brushing her teeth right in front of me.
"Jesus Lyra......you scared me."

"Oh I know, you looked like you were so deep into thought that I thought it'd be funny to scare you."
She smiles slyly at me as I roll my eyes at her.
Lyra notices me standing right in front of Sebastian's photo and nods her head.
"Ah.....I see I see."
She stands right in front of the frame and holds out her toothbrush right at him.
"Morning old geezer! Hope you're having a dandy ol' time in heaven, Sebastian!"

Lyra dances around while yelling out his name as I chuckle at her silly little act. She smiles at me, but then turns around as we heard steps approaching us. Still in his pajamas, he sleepily throws a pillow at Lyra. "Stop calling out my name! You woke me up."

Lyra throws the pillow back at him, "you should've been awake already, we have places to be at, Sebastian."

Ironically enough, we named our second born Sebastian because Daniel really insisted on it.
Lyra on the other hand, always makes fun of Sebastian for having an old man name.

"Okay okay guys, go get ready. We don't want to be late!"

***

Bells chime, flower petals are thrown everywhere as the newlyweds finally kiss. I spot Nathan frantically take pictures of his sister, Natalie, while Daniel tries to catch the bouquet of flowers but instead falls back really hard.

Lyra and Sebastian both cheer for Blake and Natalie as they walk down the aisle to go to the dining room.
Daniel rests his head on top of mine, "God, im SO happy!!"
I pull his hand and lead him to the dining room where everyone was heading. Everyone we've ever known was there.
"Amelia!"

I turn around and see a blonde girl jump on me while squeezing me really hard.
"Taylor, I just saw you yesterday."
"I know I know! But it's always fun to see you!"
We both laugh at each other as I peek over her shoulder. My eyebrow twitches a bit as I see her husband, Aaron, standing right behind her.
He waves at me with a smile as I roll my eyes.

"So I see you're with him, again."

Taylor smiles awkwardly and grabs my face.
"Let's talk about this tomorrow with Ethan, alright? For now, let's just have fun!"
Taylor drags me to the dance floor, with everyone else.

Blake finally married Natalie, we actually thought this would never happened mainly because he was so nervous to ask.
He hold us when he proposed to her, she jumped on him and went wild.
But at the end, we were so happy to see he had the guts to do it.

Taylor and I spot Ethan and pull him and his husband over to dance with us.
Ethan and Lyle are living the life. They travel everywhere every other week and are constantly trying to invite me, but I always turn them down at the end because of how busy I am.
And so when I can't go, they bring Kira along to their little adventures.
Surprisingly enough, Kira ended up with Nathan. But everyone knew they had a thing with each other.

The night continues with everyone dancing and the newlyweds try making their grand escape but no one would let them leave. Taylor made me take drinks with her along with everyone of our friends since we haven't seen some of them for so long.
I walked away from them as they continued to drink because I didn't want to throw up.

Lyra and Sebastian stayed close to the buffet bar and ate all night together. As they see me struggling to get to the table, they hurriedly went towards me and helped me.
I let out a sigh of relief as I sat down with them.
"Oh man.......my head hurts."

Sebastian holds out a piece of steak to my face. "Eat food, you'll fell better."
I snort at him and eat it anyways.
Lyra stares at Blake and Natalie as they dance happily with each other.
"GAH!! Uncle Blake and Natalie are so cute together! I want to be as happy as them when I'm married."

Lyra slumps on me and groans to herself.
"I bet you and dad had that cute romantic story of meeting each other when you were kids like Uncle Blake and Natalie."
Sebastian slumps on me too but on the other side.
"You guys probably had that love at first sight romance, right? Like that type of cheesy romance."

I start to laugh at them as they look at me weird. If the romance that Daniel and I had was that, our love life would've been pretty boring. Lyra and Sebastian look at me with puzzled looks as I cross my arms across my chest.
"Do you guys want to know how we met?"
They both nodded their heads, but I could tell Lyra really wanted to know the full story.

I smile to myself,
"Alright........it all started when I was the playboy's maid."

_______________________________

THE END!

Yaaaaay I finally finished this! LOL

Sorry it's been so long since I last updated guys :((

I'm actually doing other things right now that isn't typing out stories like this, but rather making them with art :3

I really do hope you guys enjoyed this story, and I'm so glad I finished it. I will continue updating my other story as well from now on.

Thank you for still supporting with likes, comments, and shares even though I'm terrible at updating.

Thank you all so much for everything <3