Chapter 13

Hello again everyone! Sooo I'm really liking all the support you guys give me, so sweet 💕 I love it. I actually had time to make this so enjoy!
____

Chapter 13-

_________________________

I open my eyes.

I'm in my bed covered in my blankets. I got up from my bed and noticed I'm wearing a big t-shirt. I look under the shirt and saw it was my bra and underwear. I'm breathing too fast, what happened last night? Wait---an image just popped on my head. I groan and flip back into bed and laid on my side.

My eyes widen, I'm staring at someone's back who's sound asleep. He turns around and looks at me sleepily, "Good morning sunshine." I immediately kick him in the groin and fell off the bed. "W-what the hell are you doing?!" Rider groans in pain and keeps on turning on the bed. "What are you talking about?" he says.

I point at my bed, "Why were you in my bed without a shirt, why am I wearing only this big t-shirt, and what did you do to me!?" Rider finally calmed down and laughed at me with a smirk on his face.

"Well you see, Sage, I finally found you when I saw Nathan and you getting all cuddly and all. And so, I took you home. I told you to change because it would be uncomfortable to sleep in a dress like that, but you told me to undress you and put on new clothes on you...."

I grab the closest blanket by me and cover myself with it, because I was super embarrassed. "You were drunk. I don't know how, but you were drunk. Even I didn't drink but surprisingly, you did." I breathe on my hand and smell it, ew, it smelt like alcohol. But I don't remember drinking.... "And I undressed you, but was too lazy to put your pajamas on, so I let you borrow one of my huge t-shirts. I was about to leave, but you told me to stay and sleep with you..."

"Then why was your shirt off?" I blurted out. He smiles again and gets off the bed. "I always sleep without a shirt Sage. You also told me to cuddle with you, and so I did. Not that I didn't enjoy it or anything, it was nice I guess." I stand up quickly and start pushing Rider out of my room. "Hey! You owe me one because of all the things I did for you. We're having dinner tonight, so get ready before eight."

I looked at him in shock and shook my head, "I'm not doing that Rider, I have better things to do today anyways." He scoffs and turns around. "Like what? Clean?" I chuckle at his response, but then got serious again, "I'm hanging out with Sebastian today." I slam the door on his face and started to clean myself up.

***
Sebastian frantically looks around the toy section at the mall. He actually is lost. "Sebastian, why is it so hard to get Blake a gift? I mean, he's a kid. A kid likes anything." He shakes his head and starts to tremble, "No, not Blake. He's a very picky child unlike Master Rider." I snort, Rider? Not picky? I doubt that.

"Master Rider is always pleased when I get him gift cards, but Blake, he's very specific. He may look like a sweet and innocent child, but he's very spoiled." I glance at Sebastian, he was very serious. I never thought of Blake that way, ever.

"Why don't we get something that Blake doesn't like then?" I suggested. Sebastian stops me with his widening, "A-are you out of your mind? Who knows what Blake will do with a gift he doesn't like--" I stopped Sebastian finishing his sentence while putting my hand by his face. "Exactly. Maybe we both got a gift for him, maybe he won't complain about it since, you know, he likes me and all."

Sebastian hesitated for a moment but then finally agreed to my little plan and went to the closest toy store at the mall.
After finally finding a gift we thought Blake would actually probably like, we both walked around the mall just talking. Sebastian was literally telling me his life story, from when he was a child until now. He also told me a cute story about his high school sweetheart who he was married to but then died after having cancer.

He kept on smiling every time he mentioned her name, Jane. It was nice hearing about Sebastian's personal life, I never thought he'd actually open up to me like that. We talked and talked until I spotted someone. I quickly pull him behind a sign and look. "Miss Amelia." he whispered, "can you tell me what you're doing?"

I point at what I'm looking at, which is my mother and a guy talking together by the fountain. "That's my mom!" I whispered. Sebastian squints at what I'm looking at and nods his head. "Is that her....boyfriend?" I keep on looking at her, she's shying away from the guy she's with. Tall, shiny black hair, amazing jaw-line.....god I think he's a model.

"I-I think it is." I whispered back. They both walk away as the tall guy slowly puts his arm around her and she leans on him. I grip on the sign as I see them walk away. I'm happy that she's found someone, but I'm still worried--that maybe she still misses my dad. Sebastian touches my shoulder, signaling its time to leave. I nod my head and we start to walk away.

***

By the time I got home with Sebastian, three girls came running to me and almost knocked me over. I stopped them and looked, "Red? Blue? Pink? W-what are you doing here?" Red reaches towards me and hugs me really tightly, "Aww small chested girl! You actually remember us! Your so kind!"

I had to forget the first thing she said just so it wouldn't get me angry, and so I gave her a kind smile. "Y-yeah! Why wouldn't I? You guys are always so cheerful. But, why are you here again?" Red claps and orders Blue and Pink to take me to my room. They both lift me up like it was nothing and ran and took me upstairs.

The girls throw me on the bed and wait until Red comes up. "Okay girls, let's do what we were asked to do." Red leans in close to me, "Make her extra pretty tonight." Pink walks over to the door and closes it slowly, with a smile on her face. The girls pull out their supplies and started to surround me.

***

"If you really wanted me to free up for this, you could have just asked me stupid."
"Pft, I'm pretty sure you wouldn't have dressed like this now if I told you to dress up."

I sigh and I agreed, I seriously wouldn't have dressed up like this. As promised, Rider and I were at a fancy restaurant waiting for our food to come. Red, Blue, and Pink fixed me up perfectly. They put my hair up, did my makeup, and picked out my clothes--well kind of. They told me that Rider specifically chose the red dress I'm wearing, Red says that he likes it when I show my back a lot.

I shiver at just remembering of what she said. The food was finally set down on my table. I could hear my stomach dying for the food here. The smell makes me want to eat the food like a beast, but then I remembered that I was at a fancy restaurant, so I had to eat properly. Rider silently enjoys his food while looking at me.

"Well," I asked, "why'd you invite me for dinner?" Rider sets his spoon down and stares at me. "There's something important I need to tell you." I also set my spoon down and cross my arms, "like what?" Rider does a big sigh and leans back on his chair. He stands up straight again and puts his arms on the tables.

"There will be a little party, with all the maids and butlers that my family owns," he started, "and it will be held at my house this weekend. So I want you to be on your best behavior and not do anything stupid." I didn't say anything for a moment, but then I laugh at him. "You're really saying that, to me? You should be telling this to yourself. I know what--"

"Look, maid. This is important. Do you want to know why?" I look at him and said of course I want to know. "It's because the people who owns the mansion, and is in charge of every maid and butler we know is coming over for a visit for a specific little boy." My mouth slightly opens, about to say something, but I stopped myself. "Sage, I don't want to disappoint my parents anymore. So please don't mention anything stupid I did."

I processed everything to my head and agreed to everything he said. "Great, thanks for helping me." My face scrunches up when he said those things, "yeah, I understand now."Rider gives out a sigh of relief and continues eating his food. I slowly eat the food, and savor the once in a life time food.

I'm not sure what his parents are like, but hopefully, he doesn't show them that he's an idiot, really hope
that comes true. I look down on my food and eat again. Well, at least I get to meet more people.