Chapter 15

Chapter 15

________________________

"Holy shit they're here, THEY'RE HERE." Rider is losing it, he's running around the living room trying to find something that's out of place and fixing it. Everyone was in the living room waiting for whoever was going to walk in. Sebastian breathes in and out and slowly opens the door. Blake was smiling like crazy while Rider struggled to put on a smile.

"Sebi!!!!" Rider hits his face and walks towards the door. "Farrah!! What the hell are you doing here?!"

Farrah. Tall, skinny girl with long, auburn, curly hair. She has a pretty face and has dark brown eyes and---she's a maid. Her maid outfit is different from mine, it actually covers some of the things that don't cover me. She notices me staring at her and a wide grin spreads across her face. She pushes Rider really hard to the wall and walks towards me.

Farrah gives me a gentle hug like she knew me, "Hello fellow maid, Amelia! It's so great to finally meet you!" I slowly push her away and give her an awkward smile, "Hehe.....it's nice to meet you too. But, how do you know my name?" She smiles at me and leans in closer and whispers, "Rider always talks about you."

I return an awkward smile again and scoot back. She went back to Rider and kept on pushing him around. They do look very close, like brothers and sisters almost. We hear the door creak open and 12 other workers come in. All of them were either butlers or maids with a present in their hands and handing it to Blake.

Blake smiles at each and one of them and takes them to the basement. Most of butlers and maids were pretty young, probably around my age. Sebastian quickly escorted them to the living room until Rider's parents came. I walked over to the front door ready to close it until I hear someone yell my name. "Amelia!!"

Renee stops in front of me and pants, "I....I can't run in heels Amelia, you should have ran towards me at least." I stare at the present she dragged with her, which was huge box. "Are you going to visit your mom this weekend?" she asked. "Well yeah, I might go--" "Don't visit her."
I looked at Renee in confusion and asked, "What? Why not?!"

Renee steps into the house and closes the door and starts jumping up and down, "She has a boyfriend!!!" She squeals and squeals which made my ears hurt. "She likes him?" Renee nods her head like crazy and takes her phone out. She shows me a picture of the guy my mom was dating, which was the same guy from the mall. "His name is Tony. He's hot isn't he?" I smile and nodded my head. So I guess my mom is finally over him, huh.

I helped Renee bring the present inside and to the living room. "Aunt Renee!" Blake rushed towards her and hugs her. Renee returns the hug,"Happy birthday Blake!" She searches around the living room and spots Rider. She motions him to come and he rolls his eyes and walks towards her. "Hey Aunt Renee." He gives her a lazy hug but she pulls him and hugs him tightly, "Oh my dear nephew, how have you been doing, Da--"

Rider's eyes open widely as he covers her mouth with his hand and puts her finger to his lips. Renee rolls her eyes and laughs at him as she sat down on the couch. Everything looked super cleaned, everyone was here, now we just had to wait for the parents to come. I myself, was actually getting worried, wondering how the parents act, how they look like, what they will think of me.

I felt very uneasy, like something bad was going to happen. I slump on the couch next to Nathan and start tapping my foot. Nathan glances at me and smiles, "Are you nervous?" I look at him seriously and look back at my shoes, "No, I'm not nervous Nathan." He looks at me carefully and lays back on the couch.

"They're not that scary, I've known them since forever and all I could say is that the only person that scared me the most was Rider's mom." I quickly turn to look at him and made sure I heard him correctly, "Seriously? I thought the dad--" "Oh no, he's a really nice guy. Nicer than Rider's mom though."
Well there must be a reason why Rider's mom is supposedly meaner than his father. I thought it'd be the other way around at first. My eyes turn over to Rider, who's rubbing his head impatiently and talking to Renee.