Chapter 18. Happiness.

"Psst" I groaned and pulled the covers up over my head "Rise and shine" The covers were pulled off my head and his lips started travelling up my neck. "I made breakfast" I cracked open an eye and ran my fingers through his soft black hair. "Waffles" I shot up accidentally head butting him in the nose.

"I'm sorry, but I love waffles" I grabbed his head and inspected the damage "You'll heal" I kissed his nose and jumped out of bed pulling on some pants and one of Jacobs shirts. I went to grab Mason from his portable cot but he wasn't there. 

I assume Billy has him, Billy loves having a baby back in the house. He always tries to keep us here as long as possible.

Jacob and I walked to the kitchen hand in hand where Billy, Mason, Paul and Rachel already sat eating the waffles.

"Don't eat them all Paul!" I ran over and stole the waffle he was about to shove into his giant mouth.

"Hey!" He jumped up and grabbed me around the waist. "Give it back!"

"Too late, swallowed it" I stuck my tongue out at him and wriggled loose.

"Children. Behave" Billy sat with Mason on his lap feeding him some waffles.

"You're getting waffle all over you Billy, I can get his high chair" I sat down already knowing the answer. Billy would happily sit there and be covered in food all day long if it meant he could hold Mason.

"No it's fine. I don't mind... So Jacob, have you heard from Bella at all? Charlie tells me that she practically lives with the Cullen's now, he barely sees her" Everyone tensed up and looked at Jacob, Bella was a sensitive subject ever since the battle a month ago. They hadn't talked since, she called a few times but Jacob never called her back. Which I'm not going to lie, makes me a little happy. 

"No I haven't" 

"Don't want to ruin the mood, but either Olivia has farted which is a big possibility or Mason has pooped" I punched Paul's arm and leaned over to sniff Masons bum.

"Whoa, yep. He's done a poo. What have you fed this boy Billy?" 

"I'll do it" Jacob stopped me from getting up and went over picking up Mason from his fathers lap. He sniffed Mason's bum and quickly pulled away. "No I'm pretty sure that's Olivia's fart" everyone cracked up thinking it was hilarious. Jacob had to avoid my swipe at him. 

"Not funny" 

"It's a little funny" Billy chuckled. "I just can't believe we have a kid in the house again" Billy drifted off into his own thoughts probably reminiscing about his three babies running around the house. 

"All clean" Jacob walked back into the room and gave Mason to Rachel who had her arms open. 

I was glad that Mason was going to grow up with all this family. He will always be surrounded by love.

Activity had been slow in La Push and Forks since the battle. The pack kept running the perimeter each night just in case, but we haven't found anything yet.

I was getting this whole wolf thing down,  phasing was very instant for me now and I've only slipped up with my thoughts like fourteen times. 

I kept up a friendship with the Cullen's. Especially Rosalie, she loves hanging out with Mason and Alice loves that I let her give me makeovers all the time. 

I was going to see them today, I hadn't told Jacob that yet because he always tries to stop me. He doesn't like the idea of me going there by myself and being around Bella and Edward. 

Bella always tried to talk to me about Jacob but I usually just answer her with a growl and a glare and she backs off. Edward never really appreciates when I growl at Bella but she deserved it. She deserves a lot more than a growl for playing with Jacobs heart but that's all I can give her without getting into trouble.