Chapter 22. Wedding.

Popping the cap back on the lipstick tube, I placed it on my dresser and looked at myself in the mirror

Popping the cap back on the lipstick tube, I placed it on my dresser and looked at myself in the mirror. I smoothed out the front of my red dress and clipped my hair to the one side. I had spent the last 10 minutes trying not to mess up my lipstick and ruin my whole look. Alice would kill me. 

My dress was a red dress that sat off my shoulders and had the hi-lo effect on the skirt. The front ended above my knees and the back dropped to my feet.

I'll admit I think Alice went a little overboard with the dress but she insisted. I slipped on some silver heels and took a deep breath. Paul had taken Mason into Sam and Emily's room to get him ready. I wasn't going to take him but Billy told me that if I didn't he would disown me. And I feel like Billy needs Mason right now. His house has been a bit empty since Jacob left. I've been finding it hard to go around there now. 

I walked out of my room with my clutch in hand and walked down to the lounge where everyone was waiting. I had to hold back the tears when I saw Mason sitting with Billy all dressed up in suit pants, a white dress shirt and a red bowtie to match my dress. 

"Did I do good?" Paul helped me down the last couple of steps so I didn't trip in my heels. 

"He is perfect" 

"He takes after me" Classic Paul, has to ruin the moment. He isn't wrong though. Mason is 95% Paul. 

"Alright let's get going, we don't want to miss the big vampire wedding. How often can you say you've been to one of them?" I picked up Mason and got in the backseat of the car with Seth while Sue and Billy sat in the front.

................................................................

................................................................

Everything was beautiful, the reception was beautiful. Everything was beautiful, and as much as I hate to admit it Bella looked beautiful. There were white flowers hanging everywhere, fairy lights in the trees and long candles on every table. It was like a fairy tale. It definitely did not look like this yesterday when I was helping out. Alice really did have a vision. 

"Hey man, nice to see you" I hadn't even noticed we had approached Bella and Edward, I was just walking around, following Billy "I'm happy for you"

"Thank you" I stood back not wanting to congratulate her. I'm definitely happy for Edward, he found the girl of his dreams and he gets to be happy. But unfortunately that girl was Bella and I hate her. So Edward, if you're listening. Congrats. 

"I hope you'll be happy Bella" Billy said, he has always had a soft spot for her. He didn't love the effect she had on Jacob but Billy still loved her. Unfortunately. 

"Thank you Billy... Have you heard from him?" Wow, really? Here? Now? Does she want to get slapped. A growl escaped my lips earning me a weird look from Charlie. I forgot he was even with us.