8: Welcome gods

Author's Note: Hey! I know that I am taking a break from my mortals meeting demigods... but I just wanted to let you all know that I did not steal any ideas. They were all mine. They might have been similar, but they are 100% mine! Sorry for the confusion. Anyways, I thank you for reading and please R&R! ENJOY!

Piper's POV

I sighed in relief when my dad excepted Jason. Sure they had met when I saved my dad from the giant, but then we wiped his memory.

Flashback

We were sitting in the dining pavilion the night our parents got there. I still hadn't introduced Jason to my dad and I was getting anxious. I glanced across to Zeus's table and saw Jason looking at me. We had a conversation with our eyes. I told him to wait for my signal to officially meet Dad.

I turned back to the Aphrodite table. My dad was enjoying a house salad with a small piece of steak. The Hollywood actor had to stay movie ready, even when he was on vacation. The rest of my siblings were talking about some new designer and perfume. I got lost in my thoughts until I realized fingers being snapped in front of my eyes.

"Sorry," I mumbled looking into my dad's coffee brown eye. (Don't know if this is true)

"It's okay, Pipes. Let's get going though. I heard there was a camp fire!" he sung. I snickered.

"Before we go, I need to introduce you to somebody," I said. "Jason!" Jason shot up and jogged over to us. "Dad, this is Jason Grace, Son of Zeus, and my boyfriend." I squeaked out that last part. Jason looked directly into Tristan's eyes. My dad studied him. His eyes scanning Jason's military hair cut, his electric blue eyes, and the small scar on his lip that had touched my lips so many times. Jason excepted the "scan" with no hesitation.

"So," Dad began. "You are my daughter's boyfriend?"

"Yes, sir," Jason replied.

"I see. Do you love her?"

"Yes, sir."

"In your case, would you die for her?"

"Yes, sir."

"Would you ever break up with her?"

"Unless it was necessary, no, sir."

"Will you-" I cut my dad off from pestering Jason any further.

"Okay, Dad. Does he pass?" I sighed.

"Yeah. Jason seems like a great guy," I breathed a sigh of relief.

"Thank you, sir." Jason held out his hand and my dad took it.

"Call me Tristan," my dad said.

"Okay, Tristan." My dad smirked and headed to the fire.

End of Flashback.

It was now Friday and the gods were coming in about ten minutes. Demigods were rushing around making last minute preparations. The Athena cabin was straightening up the blueprints and book shelves. The Hephaestus cabin was attempting to clean up the forge. The children of the Big Three weren't doing much. Neither were the children of Dionysus or Ares. The Hermes kids were setting up pranks. Apollo's children did everything they could to make their cabin "sunny." The Demeter kids were growing more plants around their cabin and making them healthy. But the worst, was the Aphrodite cabin.

My siblings were running around trying to find their best clothes in their color coordinated closets. Makeup was being applied in large amounts and there was complaining about how the lipstick didn't match their clothing or skin tone. Eye pencils were being tossed around and the shavings were scattered around the floor. The air was thick with the smell of perfume and hair spray. The only things neat about the cabin was the beds. Eventually, we got everybody in order with only two minutes to make it to Half-Blood Hill. Right when we arrived, the gods did as well.

Zeus, Hera, Poseidon, Demeter, Athena, Apollo, Ares, Aphrodite, Hephaestus, Hermes, and Dionysus. Mr. D had been allowed to visit Olympus in order to prepare for the weeks with their children. Artemis was with her Hunters and would come with them later on for Capture the Flag. Along with the twelve Olympians came Hades, Hestia, Hecate, Iris, Nemesis, and Nike. The mortals were either wearing faces of shock, distress, worry, or resentment. I can't blame them.

"Well," Zeus's voice boomed. "What are we waiting for?" The demigods quickly brought their parents to their families so everybody could catch up. My dad couldn't keep his eyes off of Aphrodite.

"Dad," I whispered nudging him. "You probably shouldn't be staring at Mom like that. She is married to two other guys." My dad shot me a questioning glance. "She is married to Hephaestus, who I doubt would care. But she is also in with Ares, the god of war. I doubt you want to pick a fight with him." Thankfully, my dad took my advise and looked anywhere but at Mom. After we all caught up, we went along with our schedules. The events were rather interesting with the gods there.

During sword fighting, Aphrodite looked at herself in the mirror, fixing her makeup. During weaving, she looked in the mirror and fixed her makeup. In the Big House where Chiron was giving announcements, she fixed her already flawless hair. During-well, you get the point. My mom was not into the survival stuff... clearly. A little while later, when we were resting in our cabin, my mom went through our clothing and replenished our makeup. She approved of every bodies clothing but mine. She changed my jeans into designer pants and dresses and my tee-shirts into fancy tops. My sneakers became high heels. She changed my makeup from the natural, light colors, to dark, disco colors that would make me look like a clown. I groaned. I was not a normal daughter of Aphrodite!

Finally, dinner was over. I was sick of listening to my mom talk about clothes with her children. Time for Capture the Flag. YES!