9: Leo?

Author's Note: Thank you all for reading. I enjoy reading your reviews and I will try to get in all of your requests. Obviously not all in the same chapter though. Please continue to R&R and ENJOY!

Leo's POV

What I came home to was totally unexpected. Let me back up a bit. I had freed Calypso from Ogygia, and before coming to Camp Half-Blood, we travelled around the world and I taught her about the 21 century. After we fixed up Festus, we were off. We had been travelling for quite a while. I haven't been keeping track. Calypso and I decided to head home to Camp Half-Blood. I was excited to see the rest of the seven even though I was an outcast to some degree. The only thing I really worried about was getting beat to a pulp by Piper for not visiting her and Percy. He had visited Calypso and promised to get her off of Ogygia. Yeah, that never happened.

Anyways, I landed Festus in front of Bunker 9. It seemed like a regular day at camp from the woods. Nothing had changed really.

"You ready, Callie?" I asked my girlfriend. You heard me right! This bad boy supreme has a lady! Calypso gave a small nod.

"I'm worried, Leo. What if they hate me? Why would they invite a Titan into their safe haven?" Calypso had tears brimming her eyes.

"Callie. You will be welcomed. They won't hate you," I said lightly kissing the tip of her nose and brushing away an escaped tear.

"Your right. Let's go."

"That's my girl," I said as I lead Calypso to the boarder of the woods. We were right by the cabins, and thankfully, nobody was there, which was surprising. "I'm gonna drop some stuff off in my cabin. Kay?" Calypso nodded and followed me. Cabin nine hadn't changed. My bunk looked unoccupied which was good. They probably thought that bed was cursed since Beckendorf died and I disappeared.

We left the cabin and skirted the outside of camp to get to the Big House. I caught a glimpse of everybody training and random people whom I have never seen-wait a minute! Are those mortals?! Holy Hephaestus what is going on? I tried to ignore the feeling and entered the Big House. Chiron was dealing with some mortal dilemma. I waited until the person left to speak up.

"Chiron," I said simply. The old centaur jumped and turned around.

"Leo?" He asked. "And Calypso?" He was astonished. "Where have you been?"

"Well..." I told him about the fight with Khione and being blasted to Ogygia and eventually using the physicians cure to come back to life and free Calypso and traveling the world before coming home.

"My, my. You have a lot of people who are going to be happy to see you. And Calypso, you may make yourself at home with Leo. Also, for the next four weeks we have the demigods mortal families visiting. That is why you see the mortals. Now, go and see everybody," Chiron said still in shock. I nodded and led Callie out of the room right behind the front door.

"Ready, Callie?" I asked.

"As I'll ever be," she muttered. I smiled and kissed her gently before opening the front door. Nobody noticed at first. Around the Big House were mostly satyrs and a few newer demigods with their families. I smiled at the young children who had only ever known me to be some dead Hephaestus kid who was one of the seven. I led Calypso to the arena. I saw Clarisse hacking away at dummies with Chris standing to the side smirking. I watched for a little before speaking up.

"I don't even get a hello?" I asked Clarisse. She whirled around to face me and Calypso.

"Leo?" she asked. I nodded. "Where in Hades have you been punk?" Clarisse said her face clearly showing her anger for me not turning up.

"Oh you know. Just travelling the world. Look, I don't want to retell this story twelve hundred times, so I came to a person with a really loud voice. I need you to get everybody over here. Tell them it's urgent, but don't let them know that I'm here. It'll be easier that way." Clarisse pondered this for a moment.

"What's in it for me?" she asked.

"The lovely feeling of helping me?" I came out as more of a question. Clarisse glared. "And a bag of drachmas," I said holding up a small sack filled with the gold coins. Clarisse nodded before heading off to gather everybody. I bro-hugged Chris and he went to help Clarisse. "Let's go hide Callie. We need to make a grand entrance." Calypso allowed herself to be pulled off by me. We his behind a clump of trees and watched as everybody gathered. Almost every demigod was being pestered by their mortal families for leaving their activities for some girl. The crowd was getting restless.

"What is the meaning of this, Clarisse?" asked Drew Tanka. I smirked.

"Well, we.. um.. well..." she trailed off looking lost. I hadn't noticed my hands working on a project. I glanced down. It was a spot light and a microphone. I smiled as I came up with an idea. I put the spotlight on the ground. Once I clicked the button, the lights began to flash and make the arena look like a dance club.

"Ladies and gentlemen. Boys and Girls. I am proud to present... me!" I said into the microphone before leading Calypso out of our hiding spot. The demigods looked shocked. The mortals looked confused. And the gods looked amused, for they knew I would be here.

"VALDEZ!" I heard. I gulped as I saw Piper push her way through the crowd along with the rest of the seven plus Nico and my cabin mates.. "YOU IDIOT! WHERE IN HADES WERE YOU! I WAS SO WORRIED. I AM GOING TO KILL YOU, HAVE HADES BRING YOU BACK AND THEN KILL YOU AGAIN!" Piper shrieked. Mortals were flabbergasted by the daughter of Aphrodite. Then, Piper lunged at me. I was prepared for her to start beating me up. But I was surprised when she crushed me in a hug and cried into my shoulder.

"Miss me, Beauty Queen?" I asked as I hugged her back. Piper nodded into my shoulder before pulling away. She looked in my eyes, then slapped me. I smiled. "Ow." Piper smiled.

"Gods, Leo don't ever do that again!" I hugged her again and let the rest of the seven and Nico and my cabin mates get a chance to say hello. Most of them stood off to the side waiting for an explanation except for Percy. He stood directly in front of Calypso.

"Calypso," he breathed her name. She looked down at the ground. Percy gently tilted up her head so that she looked at him. "I am so sorry. The gods promised to release you, but they never did." Percy said tears threatening to spill from his eyes.

"It is okay, Perseus. You saved the world. I have forgiven you. Now I have Leo. It is wonderful to see you again." she whispered. Then, she pulled him into a hug. I smiled at that. Maybe this wouldn't be to awkward after all.

"Now, Mr. Valdez," Jason said. "You owe us a lot of explaining." So I began once more telling everybody about our time travelling. Finally, it was time for dinner. Then, capture the flag.