20: Good-bye Mortals

Author's Note: Hi people. This is the last chapter. :( I hope you all enjoyed reading this and I hope that you will all continue to read my stories. Next update will be Author's Note so you really don't have to read it. So, enjoy the last chapter! Please R&R and ENJOY! P.S. Many POVs!

Third Person's POV

It was Saturday morning, the last day of the four weeks of the mortals being there. The gods had bid there multiple families farewell and zapped back to Olympus, glad to be back on the 600th floor of the Empire State Building. Down at Camp Half-Blood, things were pretty chaotic though.

Percy's POV

"Bye Mom, Paul, and Cameron," I said hugging them all tightly.

"Oh, Percy," my Mom said squeezing me back equally as tight. "Please come home for the school year." I smiled.

"I'll try. You know how school and I don't mix well," I smirked bro-hugging Paul.

"And here I was thinking it was a faze," my mom chuckled. I laughed along with her. I bent down to Cameron.

"Hey, lil' sis'," I whispered. She giggled and wrapped her small arms around my legs. I bent down. "I'll be home soon okay?" Cameron nodded happily. "I'll be expecting some blue cookies, too," I said to her watching her face light up. I knew how much Cameron loved to bake with Sally. I gave her a tender hug and watched as my family left to get into the van and head back to New York.

Annabeth's POV

Today is the day! The mortals are leaving my actual home! Yay! Now it's just training and hanging with my friends! If I could do a back flip, I would. I saw my family approaching me. I settled down a little bit to try and not show that I couldn't wait for them to leave.

"I'm going to miss you, Annabeth," my dad said wiping a tear from his eyes.

"I'll miss you too, Dad," I admitted. He gave a teary smile and wrapped his arms around me in a tight hug. I smiled at him one last time before approaching Helen. "Good-bye, Helen," I said shaking her hand. We still weren't to the daughter/mother bond yet, but we were getting there.

"Good-bye, Annabeth," she announced with a straight face. I turned to Bobby and Mathew.

"Bye little guys," I said bending down to their height.

"Bye, Annie!" they said smiling mischievously. They had taken a liking to me almost right away. They also got close the Stoll Brothers... who knows how that turned out. My dad approached me again.

"Annabeth, we were wondering if you would come home to San Francisco this summer," Dad asked. I frowned a little bit.

"I can't. I'm sorry, but I have to get back to training. I'll come home for a bit over the holidays though," I told him as he pulled me into another hug.

"Alrighty then," Dad looked me up and down. "I'll see you soon." Then, they turned and got into a van going to the airport to go home.

Chris's POV

My mom was leaving, my mom was leaving, my mom was leaving! Yeah! *Jazz hands* Oops, better hide my excitement. Ah who cares? I put on my big smile so ready for a normal summer... well, for demigods. My mom approached me wearing a tight dress and a big scarf and high heels with my step-dad close behind.

"Chrissy-poo," she said sickly sweet. My smile faltered. "Now that the gods are gone, I want you to go home with us and bond with Julia in private." I set my jaw and walked to my mom stiffly.

"Mother. For the last time, I LOVE CLARISSE!" I yelled not caring about the attention that was drawn to us. Clarisse chose that moment to walk over.