14: Truth or Dare

Author's Note: Hi. Sorry for not updating. My internet crashed, which lead to me not being able to update. Anyways, this chapter is incorporating two different ideas I received. Please continue with the recommendations. Continue to R&R, thanks for reading, and ENJOY!

Gian's POV

So I have learned not the hit on Calypso and not to mess with Percy or his friends. But at least not in front of him. I have a master plan to get Piper. Once she sees me, she won't be able to resist. I bet her mom would be proud. Today was Wednesday. I only had to put up with this place until Saturday, the day we leave. That means I have four days to get Piper under my arms. Then I'll dump her for someone else, but you know.

I looked out the window of the Ares cabin where my family was staying. It was pouring sheets of rain. I didn't get it. They say that they could keep out the bad weather and all and it would only come in if they allowed it, so why let in a thunder storm? Probably to water those strawberries. I saw all of the demigods out in the rain training hard. I doubt they ever got out of bed on a rainy day when we weren't here. They probably were doing this to show off. I pulled on a coat and walked to the Hermes cabin. One of my friends was staying there.

"Hey, Mitchell," I called.

"'Sup, Gian," he replied walking toward me.

"You up for a game of truth or dare?" I asked. Mitchell shrugged. "Cool. 'Cause I need to have some excuse to execute my master plan to get Piper. You wanna help?" Mitchell nodded earnestly. I smiled deviously. Time to get Piper.

We finally rallied up ten what-ever the demigods called us. Mortals? Yeah, that's what it is. I recognized a bunch of the guys I had met. None of them liked it very much at all. They were only here because they were dragged along with the rest of their family. There was myself, Mitchell, Jake, Caleb, Brian, Dylan, Zak, Jesse, Thomas, and Leonardo. (Nicknamed Leo). I am officially defensive of anybody named Leo or anything close. I glanced at Mitchell to make sure that he understood the plan. He did.

"Okay. So, we are bored out of our minds, so we will be playing a game of truth or dare. The only rules are no doing it and no kissing each other because we are all guys. The dare can be to kiss someone outside of the game. As long as it's a girl." The guys nodded and I began. "Okay, Zak. Truth of dare?"

"Dare." Zak insisted without hesitation.

"Okay, I dare you to go run around the entire camp without your shirt screaming 'I suck!'" Zak shrugged and nodded. It wasn't a hard dare, but I was put on the spot. We all crowded around the windows and watched Zak. He did exactly what he was dared, and he slipped a few times and landed first into the mud. By the time he came inside, he was soaked and caked in mud. The other nine of us fell on the floor laughing. Zak walked into the bathroom to shower after he dared Jesse to prank call his sister, Lou Ellen. The game went on until Mitchell finally asked me.

"Gian, Truth or dare."

"Truth."

"Do you have a crush on anybody in this camp and who?"

I smirked. He is following the plan perfectly. "Piper McLean." The guys oohed. They all knew that Piper was taken and that I wanted her. But they had no idea how far I would go. Mitchell nodded and I continued the game. Their were a bunch of dares like sneak up to Clarisse LaRue. Put a spider in the Athena cabin. A bunch of dangerous stuff. Then their were truths like who is you crush, is she here, and do you like it here. Finally, it got back around to Mitchell and I.

"Gian," he began once more. "Truth or dare?"

"Dare." Mitchell pretended to think deeply then got an evil sparkle in his eye.

"I dare you to go to Piper McLean and make out with her." The rest of the guys flinched.

"Dude," Leo began. "That's low. Piper has a boyfriend." Mitchell shrugged and asked if I would do it.

"YES! I WILL FIND PIPER MCLEAN!" I bellowed. A few guys pounded their chests and cheered. But most of them looked away disgusted.

"Sorry, guys. But I'm not going to be a part of this," Caleb said before leaving the cabin along with Leo, Jake, Brian, and Thomas. We were left with Mitchell, Jesse, Dylan, Zak, and myself. I left with the other guys on a quest to find Piper.

I found her hacking away at a dummy in the arena through the still pouring rain. Jason wasn't there and neither were any of their friends. I smiled and approached Piper.

"Hey, Pipes," I yelled. She whipped around and I almost became a Gian-kabob. "Whoa there."

Piper glared. "What do you want?" She spat. I grinned. She is just so hot and feisty.

"I just want to apologize. Can we go somewhere private?" Piper studied me warily before nodding.

"My cabin should be empty," she admitted slowly. I nodded and followed Piper as she led the way. We arrived at cabin ten and I followed her inside trying to hide my victory grin. Piper turned on me her arms crossed and her jaw set. He back was to the wall. Perfect. "What do you want?" she growled.

"This," I said before slamming her into the wall and smashing my lips to hers. Piper attempted to slap me, but I held her wrists to the wall. Then she tried to knee me where the sun does not shine, but I put all of my weight against her and locked he to me so she couldn't do anything. I kept kissing her perfect lips adjusting my head every so often. Eventually I gained enough courage to slide my tongue over her delicate lips, begging for an entrance to her mouth.

"What are you doing?" Piper asked attempting to get out from underneath me. I held her firm. Before I answered, I used the small opening in her mouth to stick in my tongue. Piper let out a grunt before biting down on my tongue, hard. I pulled out of her mouth frowning. She glared at me, hatred in those beautiful eyes. I smiled and kissed her again. I slowly traced kisses down her jawline. I kissed the back of her head and down and around her neck, sucking and licking every so often. Not once did Piper moan or giggle or show any sign of pleasure. Then, I hit a sweet spot. I kissed the spot right above her collar bone and she unintentionally gasped. I grinned and did it again. This time, Piper kept her mouth shut. I picked up Piper and plopped her onto a bed. She struggled to get up under my weight. I kept her down. "Get off," she grunted.

"Not now, Baby," I purred. Piper looked disgusted. I held her onto the bed. Piper struggled. Then, I began to slowly pull off Piper's shirt. She looked horrified. I smirked and kissed her again, this time, she turned away. I frowned then continued to slowly and sexily pull off her shirt. It was almost over Piper's head when the door was thrown open. I looked up, it was Jason.

"What are you doing?" he growled. It was scary. Not as scary as Percy, but still scary.

"I'm helping out Piper here," I said gathering my courage. Jason approached and ripped me off of his girlfriend with one arm. I winced as he threw me on the floor. Piper pulled down her shirt and watched amused as Jason began to punch me, hard. He probably could have punched holed in the floor.

"Get out!" Jason roared and I scrambled away. When I looked back in the window, I saw Piper crying into Jason's shoulder. I sighed. Maybe Piper and I couldn't be. But she could have at least left some hints for me! I stalked back to Mitchell and old him what happened.

"Wow," he said impressed. "I didn't think you would go that far." I grinned yet was secretly cowering, hoping that nobody heard about it.

Unfortunately, the next day, news had spread to Chiron who got it to my parents. It led to a meeting and me getting the family, minus the demigod, kicked out. Remind me again why I did this. Oh yeah. Because of love.