Chapter Fifteen

My screams were muffled by the tape that locked my mouth shut. Our worst enemy, who we had defeated years ago, had somehow returned and was taking Emma away.

I must be in a room somewhere, it is dark, cold and a slight damp feel floats in the air.

Hawkmoth later explained his plan to end our family and claim all the miraculous kwamii's.

He stood in the darkness, I could only faintly make out the outline of his shape. He was holding a bundle in his arms, I knew it was Emma. This was revenge.

"After you, somewhat, defeated me, I knew that as soon as I could find my chance to escape your useless captivity, I would end your happiness. Finally I had my chance and kidnapped your precious child. How sweet, unfortunately it's useless to me so-"

Hawkmoth slowly loosened his grip and Emma began to fall away from his careless grasp.

"No!" A figure in the shadows screamed, leaping forward and wrapping his hands around Hawkmoth's neck, attempting to strangle him.

Hawkmoth began to laugh, "Look who escaped their cage." He seemed to smile.

"Your going to let Marinette and Emma go or-" I knew that voice, Chat Noir.

"Very well."

Hawkmoth let Emma fall out of his arms and threw his them into the air, a cloud of dark purple surrounded everyone and a deep, unpleasent laugh echoed from far away.

I gasped and jolted forward, my lungs felt limp inside of me, I inhaled the purple smoke and choked and coughed, it seemed to be making me feel heavy and tired.

* * * * * * * * * * *

Adrien/Chat Noir POV

I coughed as I attempted to remember where I was.

It was freezing cold, I had no idea how to get out. Emma slept in my arms. I looked down at her and could just about see her little face.

She didn't look hurt at all. Well, I never saw her hit the ground at all to be truthful.

Suddenly Emma turned her head and stared intensely at the concrete ground, to my complete surprise, an image began to appear across the concrete. The lines and curves of it followed Emma's eyes as she seemed to be drawing a map like drawing.

I couldn't take my eyes away from the miracle. When Marinette touched my shoulder I nearly jumped right out of my cat suit.

"Marinette! Are you ok?" I asked.

"Yes, but what is that...?" She questioned, pointing at the map.

"I- I don't know. I think Emma drew it."

"Adrien, she's only days old."

"What if... What if it's a miraculous? I mean we had them, why not her?"

"Because she doesn't have a kwamii, but it's like a super power or something."

Emma gurgled and waved her tiny hand at her creation.

"I think it's a map to get out of here."

I nodded and asked Mari if she had her phone with her to take a picture of it.

As she took the photo she kept her flash on and we followed the directions Emma had given us. Five minutes later Mari gasped.

"What is it? Are you ok?" I say, feeling alarmed.

"I'm fine... Wait. It's gone! Look, the map has just gone, but everything else is still there. This is odd."

I looked down at Emma as we stopped at a left or right turning.

Emma stuck her hand out to the left, so we followed the directions. Suddenly a tiny light could be seen. We finally seemed to reach it and stepped out into the light from a random street passage.

"Well done Emma!" Marinette kissed her forehead.

Where were we?

Sorry about cutting this off. I'm super tired so I will give you another update tomorrow.😄