Mate?

A/N: Warning! Mature content ahead! Not major though

<--- Stacy

Skye POV

I awoke to shuffling in my room. I looked over to my alarm clock. 2:47. The hell? The shuffling comes closer to my bed and I tense when I see a shadow of a man. I stay still, breath coming in small pants as I tried to pretend I was sleeping. I feel a dip on the end of my bed and stiffen. I squeeze my eyes shut and whimper quietly. I hear a low growl and snap open my eyes to see bright blue eyes staring into my violet ones. I whimper again before bolting out of bed and to the door but the man catches me.

I feel his breath on my neck before his face trails up to my ear causing a shiver to run down my spine.

"Mate." He whispers huskily. I back up, struggling to get away from this him, not knowing who this person is.

Mate? What the fuck is that? My thoughts scatter and I gasp when I feel lips on mine, sending pleasurable sparks throught my body. They are soft, almost an unnatural softness. Like they were meant to be on my lips. His lips coaxed mine into motion, nibbling, biting and sucking. Another sharp gasp left my lips and he slid his tongue in my mouth. My eyes widen, and I struggle, but I am soon pressed against a wall, leaving me nowhere else to go.

Who is this person? Oh god, why the fuck is he kissing me? Why does it feel so fucking good? I just want to subm- no! No Skye, you don't know who this is! I don't know, but another part of me wants nothing more than to become one with this mysterious male.

I whimper when his hand trails down my trembling body, he purrs softly at the thought that he is doing this to me. Making my body act against my will and betray me to the stranger. His hand moves down farther and he starts palming me through my sweatpants.

The man growls low in his throat before he chuckles into the kiss. His growl causing another tremble to shoot down my spine as I pant from his touches. Where the fuck is Ash? Or even Ret? The man pulls back only for a second, making me take in some much needed air. Knees weak and chest heaving, I suck air into my lungs that this stranger was able to knock out of me with a single kiss and some sensual touches.

The man puts his face back into the crook of my neck, inhaling deeply.

"God, you smell good. You don't know how long I've been searching for you." He breathes.

His hand slips into my sweatpants and to my hard cock. I whimper again as his fingers caress the hardened flesh that strained against the fabric of my pants. Once his fingers make it down to the base, he starts stroking me.

I groan loudly and my hips begin to involuntarily rock in his grasp. He then trails kisses from my neck and to my chest, where he begins sucking on one of my nipples. I arch my back and move my hips, head tilted back and mouth opened, letting a string of pleasurable noises leave me. Unable to control my body or my noises anymore, mind and body now lost in pleasure. I pant like a wonton whore, wanting more as he speeds up, hand pumping me faster and his tongue flicks on my chest.

He rubs his thumb over my tip causing shudders to rack my body and causing me to cry out louder. God I don't want this to stop! It feels so good, a euphoric sense that I have never felt before. I look at the man through hooded eyes as he moves his face closer to mine before his lips are on mine again, I accept it this time, moaning into his mouth as his body presses against mine. I arch my back and scream into the kiss as I release arching into his body more.

The man chuckles before withdrawing his hand and bringing it to his face, licking his hand clean. I watch with an unknown sense of satisfaction that it's me he's tasting. I don't dwell on the thought as sleep is quickly taking over my senses. He helps me sit down and places a tender kiss to my forehead.