I'm What?

A/N: Hey! Sorry last chappy was so short! but I'll make up for it in this one!

<--- Ret's car <3

Ret's P.O.V

What the hell is going on? I need to go to the pack doctor. I sigh and look down at my sleeping mate worriedly.

"Evan, can you come to my apartment? I think something's wrong with my mate."

"Of course Alpha, I'll be there in five minutes."

"Thanks." I pull my mate closer and smile when he sighs and buries his face in my neck. A few minutes later I hear the door open and look up to see Evan. He looks at Skye worriedly before walking over.

"What seems to be the issue?" He asks. I shrug.

"He puked this morning, has been sleeping a lot more than normal, and he threw up again a few hours ago. He doesn't have a fever though. Is it some type of bug?" Evan tilts his head before a thoughtful look crosses his features.

"How many times have you had unprotected sex?" My eyes widen, oh shit.

"U-Uh, ten times maybe?" Evan nods and a knowing look crosses over his features. He takes a box out of his bag and hands it to me. My eyes widen. Oh shit.

Skye's P.O.V

I wake up to a nervous looking Ret. I narrow my eyes and tilt my head. I see him hide something behind his back and I glare.

"Ret, what are you hiding?" I see him tense before a nervous smile spreads across his face.

"N-nothing Baby." My glare hardens.

"If you don't tell me right now, no sex for a month." I see his eyes widen and I smirk because I know I won. He sighs and his shoulders slump.

"I may have found out what's wrong with you, thing is, you won't be happy." I see a flicker of guilt in his eyes.

"Okay?" I cross my arms over my chest and stare at him expectantly. He brings his hands from behind his back and shows me the box of pregnancy tests. My eyes widen and he tenses.

"I-I think you may be pregnant." My eyes widen at that and I shake my head. I couldn't be, could I? Oh shit, I could be. We should've taken precautions after his mother said I could get pregnant. Fuck! We aren't ready! I snatch the box from him and dart to the bathroom. I open it and take out one of the sticks. I quickly do what I need to and wait a few minutes before checking. My eyes widen and I clutch it tighter. I turn around slowly to see that Ret had opened the door and was now in the doorway, a look of worry on his face. I look back down at the test.

"Two lines. Ret, I'm pregnant" I whisper. Ret rushes to my side and pulls me into a hug. I saw the fear in his eyes when he rushed over. His fear floods through our bond and he squeezes me tighter.

"Please don't leave me." I hear him whisper. I tense. Leave him? I push him back to see tears swimming his eyes only for them to cascade down his cheeks and his eyes to widen, I guess he thinks I'm breaking up with him since I pulled back. A broken sob escapes him and he goes to back out of the room but his legs give out and he falls to his knees. My eyes widen and I rush over to him, grabbing his head in one hand so it's buried in my neck while the other one wraps around his back.

"Shh shh shh, it's okay love, I won't leave you. Shhhhh. I could never leave you babe, I love you, shh its okay." My hand travels into his hair, where I card my fingers through the brown locks. He hiccups and whimpers, his body shaking, with his sobs.

After a few moments, he calms down and sags against me, me rocking us side to side soothingly.

"You're not leaving?" my heart breaks at the sound of his broken voice.