Meeting Hana

<--- Ryder (Ret's wolf)

Skye POV

"Skye! Come on I'm hungry!" I hear Ashur whine from the living room. I was making spaghetti for dinner. We had come back to the apartment about three hours ago and Ash and Ret were in the living room watching T.V.

"Be patient Ash!" I hear ash grumble something and a smack. I chuckle and drain the noodles. I grab three bowls and put a heap of noodles in two and a smaller amount in one for me. I drizzle the sauce and meat balls over the noodles before grabbing forks and balancing the bowls on my arms.

"Geez here you go you fat ass." Ash pouts but his eyes light up when he sees the bowls. He cheers and starts stuffing his face. Ret and I look at each other before shaking our heads. I hand Ret his bowl and he grins before eating like a civilized person instead of a cave man like Ash. I sit between them but squeak when I'm put on Rets lap. I look over my shoulder to see Ret snickering. I narrow my eyes at him and he smiles. I shake my head and begin eating.

After dinner I wash the dishes and go to Ret's room. I climb into his bed and curl around his pillow. I hear the door open and close before someone lays behind me and wraps their arm around my torso. Ret.

"What are you doing in here love?" I shrug and he chuckles. I turn in his arms so that my face is buried in his chest. He tightens his hold around me and I smile.

"So I wanted to ask you something." I hum in response so he continues, "Well umm, I wanted to know if you wanted to move in. I know it's a little early but..." I chuckle and capture his lips in a kiss.

"I'd love to move in." His eyes widen before they soften. He kisses my forehead and I cuddle into his chest again.

An hour later Ret is in the shower and I'm snuggled under the blankets half asleep. I hear a door close and then Ret's chuckle. I open my eyes half way and see Ret with just a pair of briefs on walking toward me. I give him a sleepy smile and he grins. He gets in bed behind me and I turn, cuddling into his side with my head on his bare chest. I sigh and close my eyes, Ret's heart beat lulling me to sleep.

"- my god! He's adorable!"

"Mom, be quiet, he's sleeping I don't want you waking him up." I hear a quiet giggle.

"He's feisty too." My face scrunches up and I cuddle closer to Ret. I hear a chuckle and blink open my eyes. The first thing I see is Landon with a woman. I lift my head and look up, seeing Ret. I smile sleepily at him and he kisses my head. I hear a squeal and look up at the woman. I stretch and sit up, rubbing my eyes.

"Hana calm down love." Landon chuckles. I tilt my head and the woman claps happily. Ret picks me up and puts me in his lap.

"Skye this is my mother Hana." I look at Ret then at the woman. She has long light brown hair that is pulled into a loose ponytail that hangs over her shoulder, she has big pale green eyes, and her skin is a little tan. She's slender and she's probably around 5"5' or 5"6', she's taller than me but I don't mind.

"So you're Ret's mate huh?" She asks happily. I nod and she smiles widely.

"Well I approve! You are just adorable!" I blush lightly at the cute comment and Ret chuckles.

"Alright mom, go wait in the living room, Skye needs to take a shower." She pouts but leaves when Landon puts his hand on her lower back and leads her out.

"She seems nice." I yawn, Ret chuckles and nods. I stand up slowly and stretch again before walking to the bathroom attached to his room. I warm the water before hopping in. after my shower I use the bathroom, and brush my teeth with the spare toothbrush Ret let me use. I walk out of the bathroom naked, towel drying my hair. I hear a low growl and look up, blushing to see Ret's blue eyes staring at my groin. I go to put on a pair of his briefs on but his hand stops me.