Landon

A/N: So i'm not very good at telling people off so i don't write it that good. sorry >.<

<--- Landon (If you have another idea then please tell me)

Skye POV

I wake up to nothing but warmth engulfing my body. I open my eyes slowly and blink the sleep from them. I look over my shoulder to see Ret sleeping soundly. I turn and bury my face in his chest, his masculine scent surrounding me. I look up at him and study his face. He really is beautiful, in a masculine way. He looks peaceful as he sleeps. His black hair is splayed across his forehead, his lips are parted slightly to let cute little snores out every so often. His arm tightens around my waist, bringing me closer to him so that barely any air can get between us. I smile and close my eyes again, enjoying lying next to the man of my dreams. Before long I fall asleep again.

When I wake up again, it's because voices disturb me. I go to cuddle closer to Ret's warmth only to realize he isn't next to me. I open my eyes and look around groggily. The voices drift into the room from the door being open a crack. I tilt my head and listen closely to the voices to hear Ashur, Ret, and another unfamiliar voice.

I sit up and stretch, listening to my back crack. I get up only to realize I'm naked. I blush and look around seeing Ret's dresser. My blush deepens when I get up and search through his drawers. I take out a pair of red boxers and a black shirt. I go to the bathroom that is attached to the room and relieve my bladder before washing my hands and putting on the clothes. I look in the mirror and realize how big the shirt is on me. The collar hangs off my shoulder slightly and the bottom of the shirt reaches my thighs. I shrug and walk out of the bathroom and out of the bedroom. I walk quietly down the stairs to see Ret and Ash talking to a man that looks to be in in his late twenties. I walk up to Ret and wrap my arms around his torso, laying my head on his back.

"Good morning." I mumble. I hear Ret chuckle before I'm turned and pressed against his chest.

"Morning baby." I blush and nuzzle his chest. He chuckles again before pressing me closer.

"This is your mate?" I hear. Ret kisses the top of my head.

"Yes." I hear a hum before someone clears their throat. I look over my shoulder to see the man staring at me. I blush before burying my face back into Ret's chest.

"He's cute" The man chuckles and Ret hums.

"I know. And he's all mine." Ret holds me out at arm's length and I pout up at him. He grins and kisses my forehead.

"Baby, I'd like you to meet my father." My eyes widen and I turn. The man smiles at me and holds out his hand. I timidly grab his hand and he gives it a gentle shake.

"N-nice to m-meet you s-sir." I stutter. His smile widens before he nods.

"It's nice to meet you too little one, and none of that sir shit, just call me Landon, so what's your name?" I blush at having forgotten something as simple as stating my name.

"S-Skylar G-Gray." The man nods and looks at Ret,

"I like him. I bet Hana would like him too." Ret chuckles and nods.

"She'd probably try and give him food." Landon laughs and folds his arms across his chest. I study his features and see a slight resemblance. Landon has a chiseled jaw, with a small amount of stubble, his hair is dark brown, almost black, he has a straight nose and thin pink lips. His eyes are hazel with a small brown and green ring around the pupil. He's muscular, even more than Ret but not to the point of being disgusting. He looks to be about an inch or two taller than Ret who stands at a height of 6'4''.