Ryder

A/N: Yay new chappy!

<--- Hana! (Ret's mom)

Skye POV

"So I'm guessing we aren't going to school today?" Ret noda at my question.

"So can we go to a club tonight? Please!?" Ash sighs and looks at Ret.

"Only if Ret comes along." He looks at me as I look at Ret.

"Club huh? Okay I'm down." I squeal and hug Ret tightly kissing all over his face before I peck his lips.

"I have the perfect outfit for it!" I jump up and giggle.

"When are we going? And which club are we going to?" Ash asks.

"7:30 and the one we went to last time. The normal one." Ash nods and smirks.

"Good because that one is run by someone in this pack." I smile and fist pump before giggling again.

"Whoo! I already have an outfit" I say happily.

"Skye, you're such a slut I swear." I glare at Ashur and put my hands on my hips.

"I'm a virgin asshole." Ash smirks.

"Well you don't dress like it. I saw those panties in your drawer." My face explodes in a blush before I rush over to Ash and smack the back of his head.

"Ow!"

"You are such a pervert! What were you doing in my drawers!?" Ash rubs the back of his head and glares at me.

"I was looking for something."
"Like what!?" I demand. A cheeky smile spreads on his lips.

"Stuff like adult toys." My blush deepens and I slap the back of his head again.

"You could have asked me asshole!" Ash looks up at me.

"Do you have toys?"

"Yes you asshole. I'm not as innocent as everyone thinks!" I slap a hand over my mouth and blush even more when I realize that in my anger I just blurted that out. Ash looks at me with wide eyes before shaking his head.

"Wait, seriously" I glare at him, my face still red.

"Fuck you" I growl, shaking angrily.

"Woah, Skye calm down." Ash get up and goes to touch me but I back away from him.

"Asshole." I growl before walking out the door. Who does he think he is!? Blurting that out in front of Ret like that!? Ret probably thinks I'm a whore now! Shit, he probably doesn't want me anymore. He didn't say anything during that whole thing. I feel wetness on my cheeks and furiously wipe the tears away. I ignore Ash calling me and walk outside and into the woods. The sticks and rocks cut my feet but I don't care.

I stop when I hear paw steps running after me. I turn and recognize Ash's wolf coming after me.

"Go away." I growl. I glare when Ash trots up to me and stops in front of me. He shifts back but I still glare at him.

"Look Skye I'm sorry. I didn't mean to call you a Slut."

"I'm not mad because of that asshole! You blurted that in front of Ret! Now he probably thinks I'm a whore!"

"No he doesn't!"

"Yes he does! God! Why did you have to ask if I had toys!? I'm fine with him knowing about the panties but the toys I'd rather he didn't know about that but in my anger of you going through my shit I blurted it out! He most certainly thinks I'm a whore." Ashur's eyes hold remorse as he looks at me. I wrap my arms around myself when I realize that I'm crying. I sniffle before walking past Ash only to stop when he wraps his arms around my waist.