Broken Pieces ✏ | Jungkook

Angst | Fluff | Comedy

Text | Scenario | One-shot |

I woke up in the place we started

Your clothes on the floor in that old apartment  

You scoffed quietly, staring at the clothes that was on the floor. Wiping your tears furiously, you picked up the clothes left by your boyfriend. Last night fight consisted of loud screaming, throwing things at each other and Jungkook sleeping at the couch. 

Thinking about it made you cry all over again. 

"What made us like this?" You murmured to yourself.

  Oh, tell me what we're fighting for
It's turning to an all out war  

Jungkook came back home that night, slamming the door loudly. "The least you could do was cook something nice," he scoffed. 

You kept quiet and sighed. You didn't want to fight him. The both of you were tired from work, hence you didn't want to stay up late and fight. 

"Are you not going to apologize?" Questioned Jungkook. 

"Sorry," you mumbled, chewing on the disgusting food that you made. 

Jungkook shook his head and sat down opposite you, grabbing the food that was set an hour before. 

  Our last words ringing in my head
I wish we'd take back all the things we said  

-FLASHBACK-

Jungkook smiled sweetly at you, pulling you closer to him. "Aww, you're so cute," cooed Jungkook. 

You covered your face in embarrassment. "Aishhh stop ittt," 

"You know what?" Jungkook kissed the crown of your head.  "We are going to get married and have kids and live happily ever after," 

"And we will be happy like how we are now,"

  I'll find a way to fix these broken pieces  

You had finally decided to talk to Jungkook about it. 

"Kookie," you cringed at the name you called him. You haven't called him that ever since 3 months ago. Same for him, he used to call you pet names but now, he was calling you by your name. 

"What? Can't you see I'm busy?" Remarked Jungkook, annoyed. 

"This won't take long," you smiled bitterly. "What happened to us?" 

"Y/N, I don't have time for this--" Sighed Jungkook, turning his attention to you. 

"We are fighting everyday. What happened?" 

Jungkook kept quiet and rubbed his forehead. "Can't we talk about this later, babe? I'm really busy now."

Oh, now he wants to call you by the famous pet name? 

"If you don't have time for this-- for me, then let's just end this."

It was going to end like this sooner or later. 

The happiness was all gone.