Our Beach ✏ | Yoongi

Angst | Fluff | Comedy

Text | Scenario | One-shot

ERRORS AHEAD! NOT PROOF-READ!⚠

You waved goodbye to your friends and entered the shared apartment with your boyfriend, Yoongi.

"Babyyyyyyy" you called once you entered the house.

"In the room,"

You threw your coat on the couch and saunter towards your shared room. You then saw Yoongi in a baseball cap, white shirt and black jeans doing some paper work on the desk.

"You're not done?" You pouted, wrapping your arms around his neck loosely.

"Not yet, baby. Why don't you go freshen up then we'll get dinner together alright?" Said Yoongi, touching your hands that was on his chest.

You nodded and kissed his cheek before grabbing your towel and one of Yoongi's clothes along with sweatpants.

***

"I'm done~" you sing-song as you dried your hair.

"Why are you wearing my shirt?" Growled Yoongi before running towards you and kissing your face while you giggle and push his face away. "Kaja, Jin brought left overs."

You nodded and wrapped your arms around Yoongi's neck. "Carry me,"

Yoongi's eyes widened and shook his head. "Aniya! You're heavy," he joked.

"YAH! You're my oppa aren't you? So you should act like an oppa," you grinned in satisfaction.

Yoongi clicked his tongue but carried you all the way to the dining room. "You're such a baby,"

You nuzzled your head in his chest. "Your baby,"

"You're disgusting," he said as he pushed you away.

"Tsk,"

You and Yoongi heat up the food and placed them on the table and started eating. As you were eating, you remembered that you'll be going out with your friends tomorrow to the beach.

"I forgot to tell you," you started, swallowing the food. "I'm going out tomorrow so I can't go home with you."

"With who? Where? What time? Why?"

You sighed loudly, knowing Yoongi would ask questions like these.

"With my friends. At the beach. After 11am and because we want to take a break from work." You explained.

Yoongi stopped eating. "The friends from your school?" You nodded. "Baby, you know I don't like them~"

You groaned. "Yoongi, they are my friends."

"But I don't like them. That guy keeps flirting with you."

"You mean Lay?" You asked with raised eyebrows and he nodded. "He doesn't like me that way!"

"But the other curly haired guy! He admitted he had feelings for you!" Exclaimed your boyfriend.

"But I don't feel the same way," you whined.

"No means no," demand Yoongi.

You huffed and slumped in your seat angrily.

***

In the end, the trip to the beach was cancelled since your friends claimed that it was boring without you.

Cute Yoongi Oppa:
Hey baby, wanna come and fetch me from work?

Usually, after university or work, you would go home with Yoongi since you drop at the same bus stop but different bus.

You:
Nah, go home by yourself

You were still angry that you couldn't go to the beach with your friends. Yoongi was just jealous. You didn't like it since there was one incident where you were jealous when Yoongi had to hold a girl's hand for a music video. After that they had to hug which annoyed you so you decided to ignore Yoongi the entire day. It was a bad idea since you were scolded at in public.

But now? He was doing th same thing.

"Babeeeeee. Did you know it was so boring going home without you? I didn't have your short ass with me," said Yoongi when he entered the house.

Once he saw your unhappy look on your face he knew something was up. He noticed it early in the morning, before you had to go for university. How you didn't kiss him back and how you quickly left the house for school.

"Baby? Whats up? You look so down."

You didn't speak to him.

"Is it about the beach thing?" He sighed while you still kept quiet. "Kaja."

Your head snapped in shock. "Mwo?"

"Kaja. We're going to the beach."

And that was how he had made up to you. Honestly, you preferred going to the beach with him than your friends.