Surprise Baby | Hoseok

Drabble no. 45: "*Puts hands over eyes from behind* Guess whooo?"  (requested by: sunnyhobie)

Hobi: babe where are youu ):

Hobi: im hereeeee

Just as Hoseok sent you that last message, you pushed the door open and scanned your surroundings for Hoseok. You saw him, facing his back to you. You chuckled to yourself and sauntered towards him. When you realised that he still didn't notice that you already here, a plan pop up in your head. 

You muffled your giggles with your hands, as you approached your boyfriend. Wrapping your free hand around Hoseok's eyes as he jumped. 

"Guess whooo~~?" you asked, letting out some giggles. 

Once Hoseok heard your voice, a smile spread across his lips. "Spongebob?" he said jokingly. 

You slapped his arm jokingly, removing your hand from his eyes. You took a seat before Hoseok and placed your bag behind you. 

"How are you, princess?" 

A grin spread across your lips, "Good. How about you?" 

"Amazing after seeing you," said Hoseok sweetly, as he reached out for your hands and sweetly stroking your knuckles. 

You shook your head blushing, "Don't say that..."

"Why not? It's true," he replied. "I'm so happy we get to go out on dates again."

"Me too," you confessed. "Should I order the food or you will?" 

Hoseok shook his head, "I will," he said. "the same?"

You nodded with a smile on your face. Hoseok let go of your hand before leaving his chair and got up to order the food. It wasn't long until Hoseok had came back two plates of spicy rice cakes and one cup ice chocolate and green tea. He placed the food in front of you and his opposite you. 

"Hmm, this smells great," you said excitedly. 

You were really hungry so you didn't wait for Hoseok and started to dig in the spicy rice cakes. You gobble up everything, leaving your face into a mess. 

"You eat like a baby," joked Hoseok, taking a tissue and wiping your face for the mess that you have made while eating, "Kyeopta."