The Idol Life | Taehyung

Drabble no. 16: "Are you tired? Here, I'll carry you the rest of the way." ( requested by: -freshgreentae)  

Taehyung visited you when you had practice. It was kind of like a routine for him. To see you when he had free time. 

It was almost 4am and you were still practicing. You were extremely tired, honestly, you wanted Taehyung there with you, and he was. 

"Baby," you sighed tiredly. "I'm surprised you're here," 

Even though you were covered in layers of sweat from dancing, taehyung hugged you without hesitance. 

"Of course I'm here," he mumbled in your hair. "Are you still not done?"

Now. You could say no, but you felt bad. It was almost 4am, yet your boyfriend as awake with you. So you nodded. 

"Yeah, I am," 

---

Taehyung waited for you outside the building while yu came out, ignoring the pain on your thighs and legs muscles. This wasn't new to taehyung, he was of course an idol so he knew how much painful it was to walk after dancing for hours. 

The bus stop from the building was far. It was a normal distance usually, but since you were super tired, you couldn't help but actually feel that it was too far to walk. 

"You tired?" he asked. You sighed and nodded, not giving your boyfriend a glance, "here, let me carry you, my dearest,"

"tae--"

Taehyung cut you off by grabbing your legs and carrying you from behind. 

"sorry for doing this," you apologised.  I promise it won't happen again." 

"aish, it doesn't matter. It's my job to take care of you," said taehyung. "now, now, go to sleep little one,"

!!!!! REQUESTS ARE CLOSED. this book is ending soon. heh.