Fight | Taehyung

badboy!taehyung hehehe

"The fact that you've been lying to your own girlfriend is ridiculous," you rolled your eyes at Taehyung. "Why can't you be like other boyfriends? Come home early and bringing their girlfriend out for dates,"

You would be lying if you said you weren't extremly frustrated with your boyfriend. It was almost 3AM in the morning, and Taehyung entered with breath that smells like alcohol along with some bruises all over his body.

"Because I'm not like other boyfriends, babe," he groaned back at you.

The last thing he would want to do right now was to fight with you. For gods sake, it was already 3 in the morning, the only thing he wanted for was to have you in his strong and protective arms and sleeping together.

"Then change!" You let out an annoyed groan, throwing your arms up in the air before dropping it by your sides. "Do you have to go and fight innocent people?! The hell did they do to you?!"

"Babe, you and I both know that arguing over this, again, is useless. Let's just go to sleep alright?" Taehyung tried to convince you as he tried to pull you into his comfortable embrace but you just pushed him away.

"I can't have a boyfriend who comes home late and get drunk every night," you sighed. "Who am I to you, Taehyung?"

"Babe," he was annoyed. Why couldn't you just let it go like last time and forget everything. "You know I love you with all my heart, babe,"

Without noticing, tears had already left your eyes. "B-but you don't act like it," you whimpered, "I-I'm just a toy," you sobbed loudly, wiping the countless tears streaming down your face.

"Shit babe, no you're not,"

By now, Taehyung was worried. What made you think that way? Did he not show enough love towards you? Yes, Taehyung had difficulty showing his emotion towards people but to you, he genuinely loved you.

There was a few times where he was invited for a party and you were following him. He had never shown skinship when the both of you were out on dates.

"Y-you're going to leave me right, T-Taehyung?" You looked down at the ground, afraid to meet his eyes.

"Never. I'll never leave you, I love you too much to do such a thing," He stated without hesitation.

"BUT YOU DON'T ACT LIKE IT!" You screamed at him.

By now, you were already wrapped in Taehyung's protective arms. "God babe, stop thinking like that. I love you."

It took you a while to calm down but you did. With your hands clutching his t-shirt, it slowly dropped around his waist loosely.

"Stop making me feel sad," you mumbled against his chest that was covered by a thin layer of his t-shirt.

"I never want to make you sad, I hate seeing my babygirl sad."

"I don't like being sad," you replied lamely.

Taehyung chuckled. "I love you baby,"

You part from his chest. "I love you too," you pouted. On your tippy toes, you leaned up to peck his soft lips that you loved so much.

"I love you so much," you mumbed again his lips as he kissed you back

So bad but finally an update!! This isnt edited/read proof!! ☡☡

What is your favourite song rn? Mine is shine forever HAHAH