Babe | Jungkook

vvvv short

Laying down on the couch, bunch of snacks piling on your stomach, you reached out to get the remote control. This was your daily routine for a week now, wake up, make breakfast for you and your boyfriend, let him do his work, while you busy yourself watching TV or playing your phone. Then make snacks, then busy yourself again, make dinner and sleep. 

Lately, Jungkook have been busy with his work. Not only does he have to worry about his job, he also has tons of homework to do. It was more difficult since he was in-charge of making music and choreography. You didn't want to disturb him, so you decided to mind your own business. After dating him for a few years, you knew he didn't like being disturbed when he was busy with work. 

What you least expected was for Jungkook to amble out of your shared room and position himself infront of you with a pout on his face. With raised eyebrow, you understood what he was feeling. He was to stressed and needed you to comfort him. 

You raised your arms towards him as he fell into your embrace. 

"What's with the pout?" you asked, pushing him a little since he was a heavy muscle pig. 

"I'm so stressed, babe. I don't know what to do," he whimpered against your hair. 

"Shouldn't you talk to your Hyung's then? You're not in-charged of music making, talk to Suga then,"

You felt him shake his head. "He won't understand."

"Hey," You pulled away from him. "Don't underestimate your hyung. Yoongi is a nice guy, just tell him how you feel," 

"Later," he murmured. "Cuddle me for now,"

Chuckling, you laid your head against his chest and wrapped your arms around his waist. "You barely get any sleep these days, go to sleep," 

Yawning he nodded. "Okay..."

"I love you babe," he said quickly before your cute boyfriend fell asleep. 

Jungkook is my bias, whats urs?

I also like Monsta x and Seventeen. Whats yours?

BTS, monsta x and seventeen are my top 3 favourite group ^^