Late Night Arguments | Namjoon

Despite the late timing, your mother still called you just to be sure that you were safe. And despite you having your boyfriend, she still wasn't happy that you had decided to live with Namjoon quickly. In you and you Namjoon's eyes, it wasn't fast at all. In fact, the both of u have been waiting for this day for 2 years. 

"Eomma, I'm fine!" 

Your mother scoffed on the other side of the line, "Y/N, I really don't like him. He's an idol, he can't take care of you when he's travelling around the world!" 

Yes, you admit that it was one of your fears when Namjoon step out of this country. You were afraid if he had find someone so much better than you, a normal person. But, you already talked about it and he promised that he loves you too much to even think of such things. 

"He's home now," you sighed, already too tired to argue on a very useless topic. Before your mother could even say another word, you quickly said. "I'm tired eomma, I'll call you back tomorrow. Goodnight eomma," 

You hated time like this. You admit that you cried easily, and despite having this conversation a million times, it still made you cry how your parents didn't trust a nice man like Namjoon. Namjoon was the love of your life.

Believe it or not, you met him through alone. This may sound funny, but you saw him on Tinder. Of course you thought it was just another scam so you decided to send a message to the person to stop joking around but surprisingly Namjoon sent you a selfie of himself that you swore to yourself that you have never seen before. From there on you had met Namjoon. 

Namjoon walked out of the room with a smile on his face. His smile faded once he saw the tears in your eyes he rushed towards you, pulling you into a hug. 

Once you couldn't hold your tears in anymore, you began sobbing in his chest. 

"What's wrong, babygirl?" asked Namjoon but you continued sobbing in his chest while his arm wrapped around you slowly caressed your back. 

Soon enough, you pulled yourself together and parted from your boyfriends' chest. "What happened?" 

Without hesitation, you told him what have been bothering you for this past few days. 

Namjoon simply gave you a reassuring smile once you finished ranting. 

"Why are you smiling?" you asked. 

"Baby..." he trailed off as you waited for him to continue, "I don't care." A look of confusion flashed across your face. Does he not care about you. Your heart started beating quickly, you almost wanted to scream at his face but Namjoon spoke before you could. 

"I don't care what they think. They could talk bad about me as much as they want but if they talked bad about you, I'll get mad," 

You let out a happy sigh. 

"You're my happiness," you said. "I can't believe I'm dating someone who is awesome as you,"

Namjoon let out a soft chuckle before pulling you into a hug. 

"I love you, cutie"

AAAHHHAJSD im so done with this book but i have too little chapters. anyway pls request so it will make my life easier (-: 

THIS IS NOT EDITED.